Special episode of the REDstreams!

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED
Press T to answer the call.

"GIG: Special episode of REDstreams" is now active!
Gig type: REDstreams
Objective: Join us tomorrow at 4 PM CEST
on our Twitch channel.
Details: Our hosts, @Lilayah and @Alicja., will dive into the creation of Mr Hands together with their guests: Paweł Sasko (Quest Director) and Alex Jordan (Voice Actor).

REDstreams_1_announcement_1920x1080_EN.png
See you soon, V!

Press T to answer the call.

"GIG: Special episode of REDstreams" is now active!
Gig type: REDstreams
Objective: Join us tomorrow at 4 PM CEST
on our Twitch channel.
Details: Our hosts, @Lilayah and @Alicja., will dive into the creation of Mr Hands together with their guests: Paweł Sasko (Quest Director) and Alex Jordan (Voice Actor).

View attachment 11368975See you soon, V!
Hi there,

Stream about Mr. Hands is cool and all, but could we get any news on hotfix for 2.01 patch?
There is hundreds of messages here with issues and game breaking bugs, 21434 support tickets and no official news of any kind.
I totally understand that CDPR have a lot of work to do, but it's unfortunate that we as users are doing QA for the game we paid money two times.
Just a short tweet with "we are working on fixing this" would be awesome.

Thanks!

With all due respect for the latest voice actor who did an amazing job, I preferred the previous voice of Mr. Hands.

Maybe because I was used to it, but also because found the previous voice more upbeat, a nice distraction from what one would expect, and found that it literally had a nice ring to it.

With all due respect for the latest voice actor who did an amazing job, I preferred the previous voice of Mr. Hands.

Maybe because I was used to it, but also because found the previous voice more upbeat, a nice distraction from what one would expect, and found that it literally had a nice ring to it.
They changed the voice actor? I did not notice.

Guest 4707847

Cool, something else to divert our attention away from update 2.02 which everybody is anticipating due to the outstanding issues with the game.

How about a roundup on what you guys are fixing next?, instead of random voice-over guy.

:facepalm:

I mean, im sure everyone will appreciate the voice-over work that went into the new Mr Hands, as we do every other aspect of game development.
But what Chooms need right now is assurances that what has been messed up recently with our favourite game will be un-messed. Dig?

My NPC running towards a bunch of enemies when the C key is pressed needs to crouch, instead of remaining visible to all enemies and not actually crouching when commanded to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
pls next special redstream subject: "how does cyberware capacity works". you have to explain this mechanics. is it limited? why do we get zero shards dropped for hours? should player try to farm as much as possible in early game? or is shards amount limited and it is better to farm gold insead of green and blue shards in late game? i have zillion questions and zero understanding. this is the second worst solution in 2.0 after the level scaling instead of good balancing and progression. still love you guys, you are the best in general, but some of you are very very very bad ((
i have 131 capacity at 20 lvl and still didnt meet dexter for the first time - that's how i'm confused. but you know, it is almost useless to max my character with your brand new awesome level scaling.

Top Bottom