[spoiler alert] Secret Ending not triggered

+
I got 85% but the wrong dialogue choices does that mean I’m locked out of the secret ending ? I’m siting here almost an hour tried everything I could find and nothing happens

So i've 85 but i think i messed up with dialogue options however people may can use console commands to unlock the secret ending but i cant cause it gives an error that says " sol: syntax error: [string "Game.SetDebug Fact("sq032_johnny_friend",1)"]:1: '=' expected near 'Fact' " how can i do it through console commands ? I really dont want to start all over the game or use someone elses save game thx.

For more infos about requirements (dialogue with Johnny in the oil field in particular) :
If you "missed" the dialogue in the oil field with Johnny, I think it's possible to edit your save (Save Editor). Not sure how to do it, but I'm sure there are guide on the net ;)
There is a secret variation of The Sun ending in which V and Silverhand storm Arasaka Tower all by themselves. To get this ending, you need to choose a specific dialogue at the end of the Chippin' In quest. During the conversation with Johnny in the oilfields choose the following (the rest doesn't matter):
  • "Nah, fucked that up too."
  • "What do you want from me?"
  • "Ok. But as second chances go, this is your last."
After choosing that last dialogue, Johnny's affinity will go up to 40%, and the secret ending will be unlocked. Note: Only this dialogue will work. Choosing the other ones or having a higher affinity by doing Johnny's side quests will not change the outcome. As long as you get that 40% during that specific dialogue, you can do any quest you want, even if you choose to go directly to Hanako after finishing Chippin' In.

Whenever you decide, proceed with Nocturne Op55N1. On the rooftop with Misty, after the small talk with Johnny, you'll be given the option of asking Hanako (or Rogue and Panam if you also finished their quests) for help. If you don't proceed with any of the possible choices and wait patiently without doing anything. After roughly 3 minutes, Johnny will take V's silence into consideration and offer one more option. Accepting will trigger the quest (Don't Fear) The Reaper in which V and Johnny take part in a "suicide run" by walking through the front door of Arasaka Tower and taking on the enemy alone.

you needed the secret ending dialogue to get over 70% you do not seem to need that any more to breach 70%

you dont need any special % of relationship with biochipped terrrorist. all you need is to answer him at his "grave":
"Nah, fucked that up too."
"What do you want from me?"
"Ok. But as second chances go, this is your last."

also there was a work around with mods. you need to open console (cyber engine tweaks - you can download it from nexus mods) and execute command:
Game.SetDebugFact("sq032_johnny_friend", 1)

i'm not sure if it is still works, but i see you play on a pc. i recommend to backup "bin" folder before installing CET.

you dont need any special % of relationship with biochipped terrrorist. all you need is to answer him at his "grave":
"Nah, fucked that up too."
"What do you want from me?"
"Ok. But as second chances go, this is your last."

also there was a work around with mods. you need to open console (cyber engine tweaks - you can download it from nexus mods) and execute command:
Game.SetDebugFact("sq032_johnny_friend", 1)

i'm not sure if it is still works, but i see you play on a pc. i recommend to backup "bin" folder before installing CET.

No does give an Error, - man im pissed i thought it would tie into how good your relation was and not some stupid simon-says bullshit. Im like 40 hours away from that quest why load of scapshit

man im pissed i thought it would tie into how good your relation was and not some stupid simon-says bullshit.
That's exactly what it is... Sometimes, not always, saying the truth is better rather than saying what Johnny want to hear. During this dialogue, Johnny start to understand he must change, this is what he needs to hear ;)

Beside, I think save editor should work in 2.01 if you really want to have access to this ending ;)

No does give an Error, - man im pissed i thought it would tie into how good your relation was and not some stupid simon-says bullshit. Im like 40 hours away from that quest why load of scapshit
sorry. didnt check if this command changed

Game.GetQuestsSystem():SetFactStr("sq032_johnny_friend",1)

i am at 85%, have done every single ending, but this one will not trigger. I am not sure it is a real thing, and you are all just screwing with me. I wonder, I mean that it will not trigger because I did not let johnny smoke when I first met him. this is stupid and broken game logic. I don't care for it. Consider the hours it took to get here and now basically I am kicked from the game with this character, into endings that all SUCK. They all suck by the way. I was just starting to enjoy the game and squire the best stuff and now I am kicked into endings that all SUCK and end the game. And I can't do one of the endings for who knows why? One top of that the people of Night City are all assholes. Nothing to do in night city but murder people and steal their cars anyway. I guess the creators imagined I have better things to do than play this game, so created paths that spit the player out. this is weird to me.

Top Bottom