[SPOILER] giuseppina.lehr@de.alteweltordnung.org (Delamain Cospiracy?)

+
When I was on my way to completing Don't Lose Your Mind Side Job I start reading the staff email and was struc by the curios circumstances in which the previos Taxy company owner have acquired the new AI Delamain.

newworldorder.PNG

If my understanding is correct, it was never clearly stated from where Delamain come from. He only fear that Netwatch could categorizing him as an illegal immigrant from the Black Wall.

Now the thing that struck me was the domain name of the email address to the supposed person from which the company acquaried Delamain.
I tried to type and to run a search on the Web, and oh boy, what a surprise that was the first result :

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neue_Weltordnung

That is what I call a nice touch from the writer.

The old world order / ancient world order / new world order angle is an interesting one

I think the big macguffin going forward in the Cyberpunk world is going to be AI....

...or Alpha Centuarians.

If my understanding is correct, it was never clearly stated from where Delamain come from. He only fear that Netwatch could categorizing him as an illegal immigrant from the Black Wall.

You get access to new computer terminals in Delamain HQ during the 'Don't Lose Your Mind' quest and can learn his origin.

***SPOILER****

Delamain is from beyond the Black Wall and was purchased by the company from the Voodoo Boys to increase company efficiency.

Top Bottom