[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

+
Ok, my main screen has changed. It took way more than 100hrs on my playthrough to display this "new" one :p
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_15-20_54_56.jpeg
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_15-20_32_15.jpeg
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_15-20_42_05.jpeg
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_15-20_54_05.jpeg

The Unmoored World! Have fun (don't panic!) (y)
Already did and "really" finished the game! Surprisingly, I died only twice :D
I farmed materials, Ferrystones, Wakestones and Wyrmslife Crystals for a good while and then I started a NG+ with an absurd amount of everything.
(I'm quite surprised Capcom "hide" so much content, because it's not like "post-game" is obvious)
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_16-08_36_55.jpeg
Dragon's Dogma 2-2024_04_16-14_06_52.jpeg

Already did and "really" finished the game! Surprisingly, I died only twice :D
I farmed materials, Ferrystones, Wakestones and Wyrmslife Crystals for a good while and then I started a NG+ with an absurd amount of everything.
(I'm quite surprised Capcom "hide" so much content, because it's not like "post-game" is obvious)
Ah great! :D I'm about to finish ng+ as well. I'm not sure what I want to do next because I'd love to play through again, but I really don't like how the map is 100% revealed in ng+ cycles and I don't want to start a new character - I've got an absurd amount of everything as well, haha.

I would love if we could stay in the Unmoored World post-game indefinitely. I've seen some people claim the time limit didn't affect them...

Unknown-2024_04_15-18_48_22.jpg
Unknown-2024_04_16-11_27_14.jpg

Ah great! :D I'm about to finish ng+ as well. I'm not sure what I want to do next because I'd love to play through again, but I really don't like how the map is 100% revealed in ng+ cycles and I don't want to start a new character - I've got an absurd amount of everything as well, haha.
Yeah, that's my "issue" with NG+ :(
You don't know where you haven't explored yet, a lot of chests are already "opened" or contain items you don't need and above all, you're really "over-leveled". I mean I was level 104 when I started my NG+^^ and even by equipping the most basic stuff available, I literally destroyed everything... To be honest, I consider restarting a new character because there won't be anything new for now, and quests, well... that's not the best part of the game :D
I would love if we could stay in the Unmoored World post-game indefinitely. I've seen some people claim the time limit didn't affect them...
I do and didn't affect me either :)
After completing all the trials as quick as possible (except the last very one indeed), saving everyone in each cities/towns the fog did no longer progress. So I was able to rest as many times I wanted and stay here as long as I wanted. Only issue, dragons/drakes and some other monsters (like "dark chimera") do not seem to respawn... So sadly, it seem impossible to buy every piece of "post-game" stuff :(

I had to leave because my main pawn had the dragon plague. I didn't find any way to way to cure her. I killed her (threw her from high and let her die, no water and brine obviously^^) and respawned her many times, she still get it and at the same stage (red eyes and headaches). I was so afraid she would will kill everyone after a rest... So I left and trigger the ending, sadly.

You don't know where you haven't explored yet, a lot of chests are already "opened" or contain items you don't need and above all, you're really "over-leveled". I mean I was level 104 when I started my NG+^^ and even by equipping the most basic stuff available, I literally destroyed everything... To be honest, I consider restarting a new character because there won't be anything new for now, and quests, well... that's not the best part of the game :D
Yeah there's no hard difficulty scaling on ng+ either really. I sometimes cut my party size to 2 or 3 (depending) to try and scale back the easiness a bit, still my only deaths are from falling whilst exploring (looking for Seeker Tokens)l

I'll have to try seeing how long I can stay in the Unmoored World this run :) and yeah, Dragonsplague sucks. It's weird though, I've had it go away on its own multiple times, camping outside or talking to my Pawn in the Rift seems to do...something. I'm sure dataminers or people who obsess over this stuff have it figured out though, haha.

Unknown-2024_04_17-20_06_22.jpg

Obviously useless for anyone on console but the game being too easy being one of the main complaints about it, mods are coming to the rescue there.

I'm using both "custom difficulty tweaks" and "new game plus - true difficulty" and the experience is vastly improved.

They play well together and make the end game and NG+ a challenge. Have a look if you're on PC, it's well worth it.

I'll have to try seeing how long I can stay in the Unmoored World this run :) and yeah, Dragonsplague sucks. It's weird though, I've had it go away on its own multiple times, camping outside or talking to my Pawn in the Rift seems to do...something. I'm sure dataminers or people who obsess over this stuff have it figured out though, haha.
In fact, I quite like the "plague" :)
I managed to "cure" the plague on my pawn(s) a couple of times in the normal world. I simply threw them in the brine, then respawn my main pawn and "hire" new others, easy.
But in the Unmoored world, it didn't work for my main pawn. I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug, but I didn't want to screw my playthrough because I pushed my luck for too long :D
Obviously useless for anyone on console but the game being too easy being one of the main complaints about it, mods are coming to the rescue there.
Well, I can't use mods, but for me, "difficulty" is not really an issue in a "regular" playthrough. I gave up my NG+, restarted one and currently, I avoid and will avoid archer and magic-archer which are arguably the most powerful classes (I'll just level them up to get the "perks"). On side note, "difficulty" in NG+ is not the biggest issue I have with. My main concern it's because NG+ "kill" the exploration and turn almost every single item/chest totally useless.

Well, I can't use mods, but for me, "difficulty" is not really an issue in a "regular" playthrough. I gave up my NG+, restarted one and currently, I avoid and will avoid archer and magic-archer which are arguably the most powerful classes (I'll just level them up to get the "perks"). On side note, "difficulty" in NG+ is not the biggest issue I have with. My main concern it's because NG+ "kill" the exploration and turn almost every single item/chest totally useless.

Which is a fair complaint.

I'm just saying one of the most common complaint is difficulty. That and the lack of enemy variety (which kind of loops back to difficulty).

Simply put, by the time you reach end game you are absurdly powerful unless you voluntarily gimp yourself. Yourself are avoiding two entire vocations for that very reason. Prior to these mods, the only classes I felt weren't grossly overpowered by the end game were mage, figther and trickster and that's only because their roles are largely supportive.

Having to gimp yourself or avoid entire classes to be challenged shouldn't be a thing. We are lucky to have mods to fix this on PC but it sucks consoles are left out and stuck with an experience that starts off feeling balance only to later become such a walk in the park.

Sifu.
Sifu 1.jpg

Sifu 2.jpg

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey.
Odyssey.jpg

Odyssey 2.jpg

Post automatically merged:

Hogwart's legacy
Hogwarts legacy 1.jpg

Hogwarts legacy 2.jpg

Hogwarts legacy 3.jpg

20230216211733_1.jpg

Star wars: the old republic

Screenshot_2012-04-25_00_50_49_905137.jpg

Maraxia_the_merciless.jpg

Screenshot_2014-06-05_12_01_34_784732.jpg

Jaesa.jpg

Red Dead Redemption 2

Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshot 2020.03.12 - 17.30.24.84.png

0_0 (4).jpg

0_0 (2).jpg

0_0.jpg

Red Dead Redemption 2 Screenshot 2020.03.12 - 18.43.06.92.png

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Lich... I mean righteous
(my character)

20221015021254_1.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, hazelnuts (the large, brown thing just below my character) growing in the ground is definitely realistic. :LOL:
20240421172158_1.jpg

Another one from Stardew Valley. Crab rave! :D
It was complete with music and animations.
20240422152915_1.jpg

Also spotted this guy flying across the sky in the evening of the 24th of Winter...
There is a celebration on the 25th of Winter (the year consists of four seasons, each of them having 28 days), too, just not called Christmas.
20240422162431_1.jpg

Top Bottom