[Spoilers!] I found someone from the past

+
[Spoilers!] I found someone from the past

So I found Letho in the game, I accepted a random quest from an old woman and came across him in a barn, which he had set traps in. He's being attacked by soldiers because he has a bounty on his head. Its a pretty cool quest with a few twists which had me stitched up. Anyone interested, accept the quest: The Fall of the House of Reardon, there you will find him and start the quest: Ghosts from the Past

So, I didn't find him in Reardon Manor barn. I am playing in the default world state.
Did you import you save in which you spared Letho or did the same during the simulate world state Q&A?
Or were you also playing in default world state, i.e chose No to simulate and not import any save.

The default World State Geralt killed Letho. If you chose the simulated world state then when you do the audience with the king he asks you if you killed Letho. If you choose that you let him live, you will find him at the Manor (also there is a quest for this place, which you are intended to get before finding him, however the quest will complete properly either way)

Top Bottom