[SPOILERS] I walk the line story issues

+
Hey,
I'm on my 2nd playthrough after completing everything during the first and found a few things that do not make cense during I walk the line main quest.

After starting the quest, Placide can see everything you do but there is no reaction from him if you kill Voodoo boys (group near the chapel for instance).

After finishing the questline you get a message from Judy and V's reply say you helped them... even though I wiped out the Voodoo boys.
I get it that the quest checked if the player "sided with Netwatch" or not but it's breaking immersion when the game ignores players choices.
After the meeting with Alt, you can exit the Voodoo boys chapel or pull out your gun while talking to Brigitte.
So there is a dialogue option for this as part of the quest...

Theres alot "of" with dialogue and you've hit some minor ones

One that nitpicks at me is when you first meet Judy an she asks if you did a BD before, to which i obviously reply no but V replies im no virgin but, implying yes, why not just err say no.

Another is during the same scene when she has a problem with you calling in T Bug to which im like oh ok i'll pick the dialogue that doesn't mention names, V proceeds to mention names

Theres alot of instances like this throughout the game tbh, instances that make me go from WTF to just a groan but all non the less taking me out the game and shaking my head.

Another that always sticks out to me is when you gotto get Panams truck an merch back, you succeed then V plants there arse in the drivers seat an basically moans when Panam tells them to move, this whole scene just makes me cringe tbh. Who would help get someone there car back then expect to get dibs on driving it? Maybe a wee shot after the owner but to sit there then moan, ewww aweful scene tbh

Well said Krul2k, the game was rushed with major issues affecting consoles so I guess these story inconsistencies are not in high priority to get fixed.
It would be great to have a polished game but it will take time.

There is a lot to love in this game, as a high-end PC player I didn't get many game breaking bugs (crushes mostly).

Sure it's not a major issue but in a role playing game it feels good to have a consistent story.
The Witcher 3 was not perfect when it was released but eventually it became my favorite game all time...

I guess these things bother me because story is planned in advance and not affected by platform.
It would be great to see this game become close to the masterpiece any of The Witcher games eventually became.

Maybe with DLCs there would be a good ending to V's story, something like Blood and Wine DLC for The Witcher 3.

It's already a good game, but it can become a great one.

Yeah i do still enjoy the game regardless tbh and if they got one thing since launch to help with dlc it sure is feedback in all it's glory lol

Top Bottom