Sportmanship issues with a certain player demographic...

+
I always mute the opponents on any game that allows it. My life has been much better ever since. I never understand why people do not do that.

The cards you get in the Arena are random and have nothing to do with your actual collection.

Yes, they're random, but you can also just break the contract and reroll to get a new deck and new leader if you have the ore or money to keep doing so. That's what I meant by referring to certain players as "whales."

Happens to me daily. Not that I know where they are from, but many times a day people let the timer run down to near zero before playing a card. Usually happens when I do something that hurts their strategy or whatever. I know it is roping and trying to get people to forfeit out of frustration/waiting but I usually just surf the Internet on my phone when they do this.

They an easily fix this, if the timer gets to a certain point in the countdown, then the next turn reduce the timer to start the countdown and repeat, eventually they will run out of time to play a card or have to pass.

I see a lot of players jumping around their cards, bouncing between two until the time almost runs out, just sitting waiting, or waiting for the timer to hit almost zero and playing a card and then dragging out the decision where to place it, etc. giving them even more delay. Pretty lame. But they don't get a GG from me and like I said I occupy myself with other stuff if they do that.

Top Bottom