[Suggestion] Ability to gift to friend

+
[Suggestion] Ability to gift to friend

It would be great if the game had an option to gift barrels to friends or cards to friends, that way if you talk a friend into trying out the game you can gift them a few barrels or some or your spare cards to get them started.

only if you're talking about buying kegs for them with real money (like buying games for your friends on steam)

anything acquired with in-game currency would be easily abused.

I guess I should have expected the abuse argument, even if valid, it kind of sucks that we can't have nice things because of people who like to abuse any system that is not completely locked down.

They could put in an IP address/mac address lock that prevents more then one account to get daily rewards in a given day from the same IP address on the same device (mac address).

Lantea;n7737560 said:
They could put in an IP address/mac address lock that prevents more then one account to get daily rewards in a given day from the same IP address on the same device (mac address).

but what if you have multiple people playing in the same IP address? not everyone lives alone, after all...

as i said, it would be fine with IRL purchases... but in-game currency would always be exploitable.
not to mention the whole "secondary market" thing; where people could potentially sell cards to each other... and that creates a whole other set of problems.

Top Bottom