Suggestion: Add Mage label to Queen Adalia

+
Interesting idea.
Personally, I expect the NR expansion to be all around mages, so I don't know if this buff will be needed afterwards, but if it does, I'm all for it.

DRK3

Forum veteran
I was using a NR mage charge deck and Adalia was absolutely essential, starting R3 with her for a bronze mage, only NG with their tourney jousts were able to deal, but i buffed it to 5 with Uprising so they couldnt do that.

It would help a bit if she was a mage, but not that much since she's usually the 1st play on setting up a "mage board". But i guess it would help having an extra mage for the 2 NR "boost mage" units.

I was using a NR mage charge deck and Adalia was absolutely essential, starting R3 with her for a bronze mage, only NG with their tourney jousts were able to deal, but i buffed it to 5 with Uprising so they couldnt do that.

It would help a bit if she was a mage, but not that much since she's usually the 1st play on setting up a "mage board". But i guess it would help having an extra mage for the 2 NR "boost mage" units.
And maybe in situations you have to play it in late game in order to save earlier rounds. As i told it ain't much but it can be first step.

I am actually trying to make my Mage NR deck (Stockpile) work but I am missing something... I tried to focus around Azlur but that wasn't a smart thing since he's a meme card lol, then I tried to use Yenniffer: Conjurer but she's just weak and slow for the 10 prov I am paying for her.. well my 1st iteration was to try both Alzur and Yenn but that was too memey xd
...Is Adalia the missing link I need to make this deck work? I actually had her in my deck only to have her brick cuz I had no bronzes in my hand.. ;(

Edit: I agree that the mage archetype is pretty forsaken, uncompetitive and needs more love, just adding the "mage" tag to Adalia is probably not enough, though would be welcome. I mean it obviously doesn't need to be Tier 1 or 0 but still a tad more love would be great. :)

Last edited:
Also the Cintrian Artificer should be tagged as a Mage. I mean he literarily says "The good of magic, that is what I serve first and foremost!". :]

Top Bottom