[Suggestion] Add More Screen Resolution/Aspect Options to the Game

+
4RM3D;n8625540 said:
Pioyer123 Mieters thread merged

I understand you want to play in your native resolution. CDPR might be looking into this, but they may have put their focus on balancing the game first. You can always contact support and ask them about it.

As a temporary fix, you can try playing in windowed mode.

support is useless in this, they just need to put support for 16:10, window mode looks ridiculous when u have 22" monitor with 1680x1050 resolution

16:10 Resolution

Hey guys, first of all -I LOVE THIS GAME- and TY so much for making the dream come true after enjoying it for so long in The Witcher 3 game.

Second, i would like to know if you're planning to enable 16:10 resolutions in the future? Specifically 1920x1200.

TY in advance.

OK I think I have found a workaround. First time I installed the game the resolution looked great even though the settings menu was displaying a wrong resolution (I also have an 1650x1050 monitor). But I somehow screwed it up when open betal launched and I've been trying to fix it back ever since. Today i got the idea to try enabling Virtual Super Resolution in AMD. Nvidia has an equivalent of this, forgot how it's called. I enabled it and booted and the game and voila the game looks back as it was in the begining, super smooth res. Now here's the crazy part, I exited the game and disabled the VSR and booted the game again, and it has retained the good resolution. So you don't actually need to have keep it enabled. Anyway, this might not work for everyone, sorry if it doesn't.

EDIT: OH btw. After starting game with VSR enabled, click on reset to defaults. Forgot to say that.

Last edited:
Screen Resolution Problem

I have a problem setting the correct resolution. I have a 19" 16:10 Screen with a res. of 1440x900

The game allows me to set only 1280x720, 1360x768 and 1366x768.
I can not set fullscreen otherwise it is all stretched and, especially, some writings are grainy and difficult to read.
Is there any solution to the problem?
Thanks

simog6 thread merged

Or maybe mSterian's suggestion works for you too:

mSterian;n8695210 said:
Today i got the idea to try enabling Virtual Super Resolution in AMD. Nvidia has an equivalent of this, forgot how it's called. I enabled it and booted and the game and voila the game looks back as it was in the begining, super smooth res. [...] After starting game with VSR enabled, click on reset to defaults.

4RM3D;n8755060 said:
simog6 thread merged

Thanks, For the Tip.
Yes, I'm already playing in windowed mode. I will also try the method of mSterian

SUGGESTION: Ultrawide resolution native support (3440x1440)

3440x1440 Ultrawide resolution. There is a growing userbase with these monitors.

4RM3D thanks! good to know devs know about this. Hope for resolution independent windowed mode as well.

Last edited:
Going fullscreen

So I have a native resolution of 1280x1024 and in options the only setting that is available is 1280x720.Does someone have an idea how to play on my native resolution withouth black borders?

Pwnder thread merged

mSterian;n8695210 said:
Today i got the idea to try enabling Virtual Super Resolution in AMD. Nvidia has an equivalent of this, forgot how it's called. I enabled it and booted and the game and voila the game looks back as it was in the begining, super smooth res. [...] After starting game with VSR enabled, click on reset to defaults.

Resolution problems/Radeon

Hi guys,

I have a problem with the resolution in Gwent.
I only have the options between 1280*720, 1360*768 and 1366*768.
My monitor supporting up to 1680*1050.
I´ve updated my drivers and it doesn´t fix the issue.
Does anyone else have this problems? Is there a way to fix this? It´s the only game where I can´t play in 1680p...
I would appreciate any help!

Here are my specs:
AMD Radeon R9 200 series
Intel Core i-5 3570K 3,4ghz
8GB DDR3
Windows 10 64 bit

Thanks&BR

Jigx thread merged

Not all screen resolutions are supported in Gwent. As a temporary fix, you can try playing in windowed mode.

mSterian;n8695210 said:

4RM3D;n9193511 said:
Jigx thread merged

Not all screen resolutions are supported in Gwent. As a temporary fix, you can try playing in windowed mode.

Thanks, that helped! :)
It´s actually not 1680p, but its much smoother and I can choose 1920p Ingame to make it even smoother (don´t know why, but it works).
Would be happy, if the game supports fully 1680p, think its a common resolution.

cheers!

Top Bottom