Swag Jacket Guy and the Walker...

+
Hey, i totally forgot about this thread... I changed that stupid walker into a ACPA armor. (With my incredible Photoshop skills... :D )

and what about YOLO or Hipster...

Hipster can stay in some form. (Maybe as an insult) But for everybody's sake, YOLO must go!

At 2 KT, that bomb is between a sixth and an eighth of the yield of "Little Boy". Littleboy leveled everything within a mile of the detonation.

Admittedly, "Little Boy" detonated at about 1,900ft, so it's effective blast radius would have been much larger.
Now, while a subterranian detonation would have a reduced area it will damage, it's shockwave will be more intense against hardened targets.

By my estimate, the following buiildings would be rubble:
Microtech, Petrochem, West City Tower, WNS, 10th Street Centre, Night City Stock Exchange, Trade Centre, The West Plaza Executive Tower and, (ironically,) Militech.
Those are just the buildings next to Arasaka Tower

The blast would have also cause critical damage to most buildings within a few hundred meters. They would have had to be pulled down as they would be structurally unsound. So thats most of the Corporate Plaza as well as a good chunk of the Banking District.

Also, if Morgan survived and wen't full borg, he could have installed longevity module and his 'natural' life expectancy would have dramatically increased.
(I would love to hear rumours of his survival. maybe even a few hint's he did. But no hard evidence. Just hints and suspicions...)

keep in mind that the buildings leveled by 'little boy' were constructed of wood and fabric...

Sure. Check out the trailer again.

Examine the bodies.

There's also a quote from one of the producers to the effect that, yes, he's dead.

Poor, poor Swaggy.

Top Bottom