Tattoo Parlor

+
I like the option of having tatoos but, if clothing has an in game impact and seems important to wear, how would we get to see them?

All I see is "Men-Tatso" which sells food
I genuinely worry about what kind of food is sold there. I don't know why. Maybe It's good, I can't really judge but I don't think I have the courage to risk it. :shrug: I mean God bless them, you know? I'll wait for reviews first.
As for tattoos I hope I can get a cute little kitty cat and when people get close to it to say "wow that's so cute" it just turns into a giant angry Manticore lion thing and goes ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and they get a heart attack, thus giving V a huge amount of XP.
I hope it's possible to put tattoos in various parts of the body without limitations, Not just one tattoo :sad:
THIS. I don't even like tattoos in real life, but I know it would be fun in-game. :)
Post automatically merged:

I like the option of having tatoos but, if clothing has an in game impact and seems important to wear, how would we get to see them?
The only reasonable solution is for CDPR to allow V to go completely naked throughout Night City. It's only fair.
haha

Last edited:
I want Light Tattoos + Transparent coat
It would be perfect. :cry:
s4mLqUc.png

LEDss.png

Top Bottom