Thanks for the show CDPR

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the show CDPR

Congratulations CDPR team for the effort you put in this Challenger. Incredible emplacement and very nice atmosphere. I hope you keep it because you are creating a very original and enjoyable concept.
Keep it and you'll do it.
:victory:

ZenaRose;n10895441 said:
Nah I'd rather prefer bad show in perfect game than perfect show in bad game.

Yeah, in a certain way this tournament was a bit embarrasing for CDPR. Considering the fantastic matches we saw by players of the highest skill level it became a really sore point to see how the Create mechanism was sometimes deciding games in a harsh way. The public display really amplified the critisism of the community at large and hopefully drove home the point that this needs to change. Playing many games in the ladder sort of evens that out, but in a tournament, where every single game counts it just becomes unbearably unfair. Really hard to watch at times and I feel sorry for the players who were at the receiving end of this (like Freddybabes in the final with this Nekkurat through Black Blood from Tailbot).

Thank you, it was a great show! I guess best i watched on internet.

On side note (maybe for future - it does not change my opinion about a show anyway):
this woman without cos play should cos play as she did not feet to the rest:). Also you should think how to resolve some situations as there was 2 controversial situations with Cmel and SuperJJ. If this was a fault of these players they should lost a round or at last opponent should agree if these needed restarts. Of course if it was a game but or your mistake then restart was necessary. Also there was some confusion regarding "decks bans". But you know it already:).

And I dont agree with such big criticism regarding create (even if I would also prefer it would not be introduced as there are to much create mechanisms). But it is rather a question how much randomness you would like to see in game. Too low randomness and every game will be even more the same. Too much randomness and this will be to decisive to game result. It is always a question of game vision and balance. But in my opinion there are too much such carts (winch, scouts, doppler).

I agree at last some cards should be removed or changed. Especially it is a case in highest competition level.
Especially I dont like create mechanism in bronze cards.
But as far I remember CD Project already said they will work on this crate mechanism and something can change <-- and this is a second argument why I dont see a sense in still bashing CD Project about it. We have create mechanism for now, but in future it will be reworked or removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom