The canon conclusion to the 4rth Corporate War

+
As you resume the V3 sounds deeerp even to me, but it was not that way and you can confuse people is because i will take the liberty to put a lil bit of order and explain all that messed events you explained above........... (rest of derp snipped)

Not a word you have said contradicts anything I said.... and the whole things still sounds like Derp to me, and to everyone else who bought the game hoping for a worthy successor to Cyberpunk 2020. If anything, you're explanation makes it sound far far far more DERPY.....

Look, I know you like V3, and that's cool, as I said, it was an interesting setting, but it wasn't in any way plausible... it was poorly thought out and silly. A cool setting, but NOT Cyberpunk. In fact every last element of cyberpunk was thoroughly stripped away, because nothing in V3 was even remotely plausible.

As I said, V3 was highlander 2... it needs to be forgotten, buried, and never mentioned again...

If they really do like the setting, they should re-release V3 under a new name.... a name completely unrelated to Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom