The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC]

+
The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC]

After finishing the quest "The Cave of Dreams" and going about my day, I realized about 4 hours later that instead of it marked as "COMPLETED" it is marked as "FAILED". I did everything there is to be done successfully and got a green check next to every objective. Can somebody look into this? I would be happy to provide a screenshot, but I don't know how. If you can tell me, I would be thankful.

I have the exact same problem. I completed Cave of Dreams with "green check marks" for all phases of the quest. This is before completing King's Gambit. After King's Gambit and Coronation were completed, I noticed that Cave of Dreams was listed as a "failed" quest. This is clearly a bug! Open the failed quest tab and you will still see the green check marks next to each phase of Cave of Dreams (assuming you completed it properly). You did nothing wrong, something is making it glitch. Just continue your adventure. You know you completed the quest properly. Hopefully, they fix it in an upcoming patch.

Its because Blue boy, Mad Luggs son dies during the WereBear Berserker massacre in the feast hall. After he dies, the Cave of Dreams quest (the quest we help him on) fails, even if you completed that quest. Its clearly a bug, wish they would fix it, drives me nuts having a quest you completed wind up failing hours of playtime later.

Top Bottom