The day CP 2077.... on E3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
E3 is only 66 days away!

* 66 nights until we get our fix
* 66 days removed from playing the demo!
* 1584 hours until we can see Lady Gaga preform on the CP77 stage!
* 95040 minutes.......
* 66 million people are gonna watch CDPROJEKTRED closely (at least 66mil)

What do you want to see at E3?

*speculations ofc..

Link to the countdown https://howmanydaystill.com/its/e3-2118

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to Watch E3 2019 Live
The E3 2019 press conferences from Microsoft, Ubisoft, EA, and whoever else decides to have a presser this year will all be streamed online via Twitch and YouTube. We should also expect a Nintendo Direct at some point during that week that will be streamed live to millions. Stay tuned for more details.
All of the press conferences will be streamed via Twitch at Twitch.tv/e3/

https://www.nerdmuch.com/e3/

Last edited:

Guest 4211861

Time goes by too fast these days. I hope it's a delay until 2023, it might let me catch up on the latest news.

* 1584 hours until we can see Lady Gaga preform on the CP77 stage!
* 95040 minutes.......
* 66 million people are gonna watch CDPROJEKTRED closely (at least 66mil)
Are they really gonna get Lady Gaga in there to perform lol? I mean that would be huuge - a million copies sold right there just because of her..

Edit: just checked it, no LG at E3, at least not in person ;)

Last edited:
E3 not so far away after all :))
What i mainly hope to see is the decision making, show us a quest play 1 way then show us if we pick a different way play that same quest.

would love to see the weather system in effect too and the other districts espeacily the combat zone

Why is this Lady Gaga bs still going around? Adam Kiciński straight up said on stage at the this years financial results meeting that there are no popstars involved what so ever for E3.

They said it in a way that there would be no pop-stars, as in plural.
No one said that there will no pop-star present at the CP E3 booth ;) as in singular.
Post automatically merged:

E3 not so far away after all :))
What i mainly hope to see is the decision making, show us a quest play 1 way then show us if we pick a different way play that same quest.

would love to see the weather system in effect too and the other districts especially the combat zone

i would love to see the rain to.. good for my role-playing character that has a pollen allergy :)

All I wanna see and hear is them come out on stage, and say "It's READY", drop the mic, and roll live game play footage while servers crash all over the planet with the feeding frenzy of people buying their copy for download.
Marcin Iwinski comes out in Samurai jacket and shades, drops the mic, DLC program of 77 free DLC's shows on screen, Lizzy cosplay twerks like mad on stage, techno music plays and then Johnny Silverhand takes it away.

All I wanna see and hear is them come out on stage, and say "It's READY", drop the mic, and roll live game play footage while servers crash all over the planet with the feeding frenzy of people buying their copy for download.

I would absolutely love that!!!!!, and if they do that, that's it for E3 a lot of people there will just vanish to go play, the journalist will still be there but that's about it.

Guest 4211861

Marcin Iwinski comes out in Samurai jacket and shades, drops the mic, DLC program of 77 free DLC's shows on screen, Lizzy cosplay twerks like mad on stage, techno music plays and then Johnny Silverhand takes it away.

When do you think they will announce the multiplayer expansion?

The E3 2019 is from 11th june - 14the june... Anyone know at which date CDPR is on Stage ? And at what time ?

The E3 2019 is from 11th june - 14the june... Anyone know at which date CDPR is on Stage ? And at what time ?
The exact time and date won't be announced for a while yet but I guess they'll appear on stage with Microsoft again. Last year the trailer was shown at the very end of the Microsoft conference which was on June 10th at 1PM PT with E3 itself starting on June 12th, so the Microsoft conference this year will probably be at a similar time on June 9th, though this is purely speculation.

The exact time and date won't be announced for a while yet but I guess they'll appear on stage with Microsoft again. Last year the trailer was shown at the very end of the Microsoft conference which was on June 10th at 1PM PT with E3 itself starting on June 12th, so the Microsoft conference this year will probably be at a similar time on June 9th, though this is purely speculation.

Yep, this.

I'm expecting them to have a longer presentation, and probably not right at the end this time, though.

Or they could show another trailer and at the end it could say: Coming: When It's Ready

The message will stay there for a few seconds and the crowds would be disappointed just before the "When" gets glitched and crossed out, showing: Coming: When It's Ready

Or they could show another trailer and at the end it could say: Coming: When It's Ready

The message will stay there for a few seconds and the crowds would be disappointed just before the "When" gets glitched and crossed out, showing: Coming: When It's Ready

I still think the previous post would still be more epic, the guy coming out, then he says "IT'S READY" and drop the mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom