The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

+

I love thriller movie night :] Gonna watch Contagion and Juan de los Muertos. How come there isn't a game about stopping a zombie outbreak, they're always about fighting them after the fact, kinda lame.

I've seen it about 3 times now. If you take it as a totally seperate film from the original, I think it is a good film with a good story and the actors were well chosen.

I both loved and hated the ending. Unless there are planning a sequel, it was an asshole move to pull.

She was so close to shooting herself, its almost hard to watch after she chambered a round. :eek:

Idiot girl thought that if she took out the magazine, she would successfully unload the weapon and the chambered round would magically disappear. I get angry when i watch things like this.. Angry and worried.. I'm just glad she didn't shoot herself.

I'm guessing she's from Brazil, probably living in one of the barrios. You would think though that if she had access to a weapon she would at least know how the damn thing actually works. I was cringing when she was trying to force the mag in the wrong way round...

I have never seen anyone who had this much problem while inserting a magazine. I'm surprised that she managed put bullets in the right way around.

i swear i thought i was about to watch her kill herself, what an idiot child. A feather would have set that damn trigger off and indeed did, damn lucky it wasn't' in her face

[video=youtube;YSVW-xa9JuU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSVW-xa9JuU[/video]

This is how it should be. (I only with the idiot knew how to hold the camera...)

Top Bottom