The game changed completely lol

+
The game changed completely lol

Is it me or basically the whole game changed drastically? I've spend 30 mins just analyzing each card and it's changes and basically the whole thing changed lol I'm going to have to erase all my decks and start over :eek:. I don't know how to feel about this haha

It's a very different game that is for sure. Some are going to like it but personally I fall into the category that hates it. The gold change made everything feels less calculable. Reason since golds can now so easily be removed via damage or locked. You can't really bait out the opponents counter because they run so many. So when you play a card like Speartip, Yennefer Conjurer etc you are pretty much just hoping. Removes skill and makes everything more random and chaotic.

Yeah, it feels like a completely different game. There were lots of good changes and bad changes. I'm okay with most of them except the change to gold cards.

I kinda like the fact that I sort of had to remove all my decks. Had too many decks so was nice with the cleanup :D

Top Bottom