The Game Freezes at the End of a Multiplayer Match (on the Reward Screen)

+
The Game Freezes at the End of a Multiplayer Match (on the Reward Screen)

at the end of online game sometime the game freeze thanks CD PROJEKT for this beautiful beta :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This happened to me too, it didn't let me move to the rewards and xp rise ui page. The muse still worked and i could select everything on the battleground. I tried to exit via the Esc button and the forfeit option came up, but it didn't work. It only happened once though. Other than that great game.

+ 1 happened to me yesterday. Only once though. I was sad as I had a great game with the guy I played and I won, but couldn't send GG

In the end I had to Alt-F4

Can't get my game reward after a multiplayer match

This is really annoying and happened to me twice. After the game the reward screen didn't show up, like I've never played that match. grrrrrrrrrr...pls fix that

Game stays in the match board screen after winning

I won two rounds in a row, then after this game stays in the board screen and not showing the reward screen. I waited for 5 minutes game still stays on the same screen so I closed game and re-open it. I got the rewards( I see there's more ore). Maybe this is a bug or it could be a connection issue. I just want to report it.

Game blocked after a win

After a winned game, the opponent passes and i wasent able to pass and finish the game, i received some seconds after the "reward" by the opponent so it was able to exit the game.
The only way to finish the game is to surrender.
But the surrender diden't work :(

Did the timer run out?
Did the opponent pass?
What was the situation on the board when the game got stuck?
Trying to paint a picture here of what's going on.

thelord89 thread merged

Game freezes in ranked and forces to forfeit

My first game in ranked -> won the game -> game freezes -> only option is to forfeit

What the hell?

This never happened in casual.

Attachments

• photo139410.jpg
    photo139410.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 138
Freeze post won game match

Hey there. I just got freeze after won match, to be precise exactly after i pressed next on reward screen. Attaching screenshot to show exactly where issue has happened. My account is level 6 at the moment, i was playing Skellige deck with custom King Bran's deck (2/0 result). I'm also attaching my DxDiag in case you need my PC specs. No idea what could have caused that but so far it has been one time issue. Thought you guys would like to know about such things.

Also i've had another issue after won game but didn't take a screenshot. After won game i was stuck on board screen, after Victory screen. No reward screen popping up, i've had to manually close the game and reopen to leave the match. Also one time issue. Keep up the good work, game is great.

@edit
Issue with freeze happened again using the same deck and winning 2/0. Could be what's causing this.

Attachments

• 16-52-25.jpg
    16-52-25.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 281
  • DxDiag.txt
    70.5 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Daily reward screen bar frozen

I have this bug for 3 days now, first I thought it will go away when the daily challenges gets reseted but it didn't.
You have this blue bar on the reward screen that shows how many rounds you won on this day and on that screen my bar is Frozen on 4 victories. The reward system works, no problem here, at the end of a match I see the correct count of wins and get the rewards but i would like to see it again in the main menu. :/

No Title

Please fix that .... :) I don't want to lose due to small technical problems. Thx Oh and pls more cards as reward!

Attachments

• photo140600.jpg
    photo140600.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 93
  • photo140610.jpg
    photo140610.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Same for me here after the last 3 matches. Can't get the rewards after a match or send a GG to my opponent.

Keeps happening to me this evening after matches, loads the results/score screen, doesn't load the Send Good Game Button, if I hit skip it goes to the Daily Rewards screen but then I get the spinning logo on screen endlessly, if I then go to the Experience Tab again it shows the bar but never rewards anything just the spinning logo again. I can move back and fourth between all three screens but the game never loads my rewards or experience. If I click close, it takes me back to the deck selection screen and then lets me play another match, where upon completion the same thing again. Seems to me CDPR need to fix their servers. Guess they crumble under load in the evenings.

Top Bottom