The game never use CPU more than 60% [slove] :0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ.. Please learn how computers work before posting this shit. If you want more cpu usage, change it to 1080p. Don't know why you would want 80% cpu usage...

DC9V

Forum veteran
- _ -
I talk about a CPU usage limit. its should be 80 - 90 not just 60.
I can confirm, it should be higher. But also the GPU usage should be much higher. ^^

On the right you se HWinfo. Columns from left to right: current ; maximum ; average
Desktop Screenshot 2021.01.17 - 02.40.37.34.png

Ryzen 5950X
RTX 3090
1440p, location: Lizzie's bar

Last edited:
This guy has an 18 core processor and is complaining that it's not fully in use.

Hey buddy I'll swap you my quad core, you'll be real happy when it constantly hits 100% usage.

I can confirm, it should be higher. But also the GPU usage should be much higher. ^^

On the right you se HWinfo. Columns from left to right: current ; maximum ; average
View attachment 11145425

Ryzen 5950X
RTX 3090
1440p, location: Lizzie's bar
Change 1440p to 1080p and your usage of the cpu becomes higher. How wonderful!

If you don't have above 94% of Gpu usage, you could change 1440p to 4k. I guarantee it will get up.. And guess what.. Your cpu usage will go down with a 3090. ;) .

If I had a 3090, I would use it to play in 4k. I am still waiting on my 3080, will play on my 4k TV.

DC9V

Forum veteran
Change 1440p to 1080p and your usage of the cpu becomes higher. How wonderful!

If you don't have above 94% of Gpu usage, you could change 1440p to 4k. I guarantee it will get up.. And guess what.. Your cpu usage will go down with a 3090. ;) .

If I had a 3090, I would use it to play in 4k. I am still waiting on my 3080, will play on my 4k TV.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. I don't want my CPU usage to get higher and the GPU usage is fine, too.
I'm running a custom GPU Bios btw, it has a 500W power limit.

I don't understand what you are trying to say. I don't want my CPU usage to get higher and the GPU usage is fine, too.
I'm running a custom GPU Bios btw, it has a 500W power limit.

It's because of this thread. And it was sort of a joke. OP wants to use more cpu. And you are talking about your rig. I was assuming (sorry for that) you also wanted that. Also you have a 3090, so why not play on a 4k screen. Why play in a 1440p? You have a 3090, so... Probably (assumption, so my bad) can afford a 4k screen with high refresh rate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom