Game crashes when trying to complete "The Phantom of Eldberg"

+
I did the contract before talking to Jorund and now when I try to complete the quest after talking to him the game just crashes. There is a weird blur effect seen before the crash that also happened with Triss and the statuette quests. I couldn't finish these either. "Talk about the contract with Jorund from Arinbjorn." is marked as failed. Sadly it's not possible to attach the save here.
  • Ryzen 5600X
  • 16 GB RAM
  • RX 5700 XT
  • Game is installed on SSD

I did the contract before talking to Jorund and now when I try to complete the quest after talking to him the game just crashes. There is a weird blur effect seen before the crash that also happened with Triss and the statuette quests. I couldn't finish these either. "Talk about the contract with Jorund from Arinbjorn." is marked as failed. Sadly it's not possible to attach the save here.
  • Ryzen 5600X
  • 16 GB RAM
  • RX 5700 XT
  • Game is installed on SSD
Do you use mods? Or used on this save?
If not (I mean, never), I suggest to directly send a ticket to the support for help > "contact us" button, including your save files.

I used Over 9000, always full exp, improved fist fight NGE and No time for Gwent. None of them should affect any quests. The crash still happens when all mods are disabled.

Last edited:
Top Bottom