The Pizza Thread

+
I worked hard to adjust my diet and drop weight from 100 kg back to around 80. Stopping eating pizzas was part of it. I come here to remind myself of the good times.

Okay how do people feel about pineapple pizza? This always creates discussion whenever I ask.

I personally hate pineapple pizza. It's wrong and evil.

My fave pizza is the veggie volcano from dominos. Soooo good.

You know that saying, two wrongs dont make a right.

Well pineapple pizza proves that two rights can make a wrong.

Pizza = right
Pineapple = right

Pineapple + pizza = WRONG!
Post automatically merged:

I drove through Chicago 1 time and I admit that I was too afraid to get off the freeway. I can't see at night and was already getting lost... On a freeway... Yup. Anyways, been there multiple other times, but the airport is nice.
TLDR: I didn't get my pizza. Still on my bucket list.

I know Chicago well. It's not as bad as everyone thinks it is. The drivers up there are aggressive, though.

Havent had a chance to try their pizza yet.

I live in Texas and I dont think we are known for good pizza. Probably because you cant barbeque it.

Last edited:
Damn it! Now I want pizza! Beef toppings on mine, please. If I'm back at home in America, I will also gladly take pepperoni, I'm not a huge fan of the pepperoni in the UK.

I had totally forgotten this thread!

Anyhoo, what a great time to bring it back to life again. I have few pizza related "to try" things on my list for the near-ish future.

1. Baking oven that I didn't have before. Haven't made anything in it yet, but definitely going to, once the weather gets cold and the house needs some extra warmth. I trust it will be great for making pizzas.
2. Our local pizzaplace just got this new low-carb pizza bottom, that absolutely has to be tested. Not that I'm on any low-carb diet, but I can definitely use it as "for the sake of science" excuse for eating pizza. It's always good to try new things. Right?
3. I have some never before tasted low budget frozen pizzas in my freezer. Totally not expecting any culinary wonders (if it's edible, I consider it as a win), but like mentioned above, "for the sake of science".
4. Great, now I got hungry :/

Edit: Also forgot to quote this one from @Draconifors earlier... I_need_it_NOW!

1695298183143.png

I can admit I have a soft spot for those massive Costco pizzas. You might think, "It's just a chain, how good can it be?" But seriously, they are a bang for the buck and extremely delicious.
Don't hesitate to try their pizza if you have a Costco nearby. You can order pizza and then do your shopping. After you're done with the shopping, you can take the pizza home or eat it there. But before ordering, here are some pro tips for ordering pizza from Costco that you can read on Costcofdb.com. You can find there information about how many slices of pepperoni the Pepperoni Pizza has or how much does a whole Costco pizza costs.

Last edited:
Always make my own. Classic Margherita then add Bacon, mushrooms, mixed peppers, pepperoni, sweetcorn, black olives, chilli flakes and mixed herbs

School lunch had it some times, dough was mixed with something garlic-y/itallian-y spices and the stuffed crust had like bits you could rip off like little mozzerella bites all along the crust.

oval Stone oven and real wood burning in it. That is number 1 priority for good pizza. The rest is just pure experience, years of it. Ends up in most delicious pizza ever.

Top Bottom