The spotter should reveal the TOP unit, not a random card

+
For the spotter to reveal the top unit instead of a random one could be small change but one ng needs. it would open up a lot of synergies with a lot of ng cards, as well as make spotter a much more viable card, since you would be able to control what card you reveal with cards like Trahearn and courier.

This minor change could actually do a lot of good things to ng. it would not only make spotter a more viable card, but also a lot, other cards that dont see much play like imperial golem, courier, cantarella and all the other mill cards.

so i suggest this buff unless you guys have any plans to reintroduce reveal as an archetype, or maybe even reintroduce reveal as it worked in the gwent beta.

cdpr, please consider this.

Sincerely, Flamingo

So players can search for big units and lay them at the top to boost the spotter with like 10-13. No thank you.

It's random because it's a cheap Bronze. I run one or two and they're not too weak; definitely does not need such a huge buff.

It's random because it's a cheap Bronze. I run one or two and they're not too weak; definitely does not need such a huge buff.

I am curious: Why are you running such an unreliable card? What kind of deck benefits from it? Is this a deck that is especially weak to monsters? There are so many other 5 provision cards with higher consistency, immune to debuff ect. The spotting skill gives barely any strategical advantage as most decks are predictable after the 3rd encounter anyway.

What would be great for this card is, if reveal could become a counter, and certain cards could perform actions depending on that
eg: deploy: deal X damage to a unit X is the number of times a card was revealed in this game.

PS: just to clarify i dont think the card is weak just inconsistent

Why are you running such an unreliable card? What kind of deck benefits from it?
It's extremely reliable in deck that has mostly reactive cards that are wasted when played on an empty board. Spotters always get value. Plus, their being cheap is a big thing with a cap of 160.

Top Bottom