🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello, I am new to forum but not new to The Witcher series (finished the games couple of time and still playing) I am glad to be here and I want to ask : When the first pictures/movies of CD RED new Project RPG Wheel of Time will be available ? that if the rumors are true and OMG I wish the rumors are true cause Robert Jordan wrote an amazing Saga.

Hi, I'm new here. I've run into a game-breaking issue in Blood and Wine, and I desperately need help. I'm well past the point where I should have gotten a letter from Yen to start the Turn and Face the Strange side quest, so I can start using mutations, but the messenger boy has never shown up. If anyone knows of a fix for this, pleeaaassee point me in the right direction.

Hi. i set that crazy skellige cards value to 1 with Vincent but it went into the graveyard at the end of the round and it kept it's value of 22. Is that normal or should it have kept it's set value changed by my Vincent ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211121-205939_770c26eab844ff6ac7857f72cad1c539.jpg
    Screenshot_20211121-205939_770c26eab844ff6ac7857f72cad1c539.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 49
New to the forums. Is there any chance at all that we'll ever get font size options on the consoles for Cyberpunk? I still can't play the game a year after release because all the fonts are too small. This is ridiculous!

New to the forums. Is there any chance at all that we'll ever get font size options on the consoles for Cyberpunk? I still can't play the game a year after release because all the fonts are too small. This is ridiculous!
For subtitles, you can already resize the font (at the bottom of the screen and on the top of characters).
2a66678d-b807-4c3d-8d3e-2832b73702bd.PNG
But I suppose you're talking about fonts in the menu/inventory ?
If yes, I think it's not only a "console" problem. Due to the fixed size of the "screen", it's already "a problem" for some weapons who have "too high" description (so no way to simply increase the size of the fonts).

Hi, long time player, new poster here. I wanted to start a new thread asking about the CP 2077 soundtrack. I really love the CP 2077 soundtrack and radio stations, they add so much depth and atmosphere to CP2077! However I was very disappointed when I discovered the radio station music is not included in the official soundtrack! To me, they are an essential aspect to the music of CP 2077 and should have been included! I understand that is a lot of music to release, but given that we have waited quite some time for certain features to release, it would be amazing if we could get a digital download of the radio music included as part of the soundtrack reward. I will state again though, really amazing work on the music of CP 2077 as it is really one of the exemplary aspects of the game.

SK card: Fucusya, Harald the Cripple, Sigrdrifa's Rite, War of Clans, Freya's Blessing
MO card: Witches' Sabbath
NR card: Shani
Those graveyard resource cards all apply doomed tag to the unit, but why "Experimental Remedy"
don't apply that doomed tag?

Hi, long time player, new poster here. I wanted to start a new thread asking about the CP 2077 soundtrack. I really love the CP 2077 soundtrack and radio stations, they add so much depth and atmosphere to CP2077! However I was very disappointed when I discovered the radio station music is not included in the official soundtrack! To me, they are an essential aspect to the music of CP 2077 and should have been included! I understand that is a lot of music to release, but given that we have waited quite some time for certain features to release, it would be amazing if we could get a digital download of the radio music included as part of the soundtrack reward. I will state again though, really amazing work on the music of CP 2077 as it is really one of the exemplary aspects of the game.

Hey there, Choomba!

You can find their Radio Albums over at Bandcamp, 4 volumes available separately for 35,- USD in total (10+10+10+5).
Limited streaming for free, paying unlocks unlimited streaming and downloads ^_^
>> https://cyberpunk2077.bandcamp.com/music

Attachments

• bandcamp-cyberpunk2077-radio-volumes.jpg
    bandcamp-cyberpunk2077-radio-volumes.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 53
For subtitles, you can already resize the font (at the bottom of the screen and on the top of characters).
View attachment 11264887
But I suppose you're talking about fonts in the menu/inventory ?
If yes, I think it's not only a "console" problem. Due to the fixed size of the "screen", it's already "a problem" for some weapons who have "too high" description (so no way to simply increase the size of the fonts).
Yes. I'm talking about everything other than subtitles. They need to address this. It's been a year and still can't play. I am not going to grab a chair and sit up on my tv screen, when every other game I have I can play comfortably from my regular chair. It's just sad.

Hello all.
My name is Mick. Only played Gwent for a little bit but enjoying what I've played so far. I remember playing it in The Witcher 3 and I like that it has it own stand alone thing.

Yes. I'm talking about everything other than subtitles. They need to address this. It's been a year and still can't play. I am not going to grab a chair and sit up on my tv screen, when every other game I have I can play comfortably from my regular chair. It's just sad.
I have played games who have this problem (and still have).
Mainly why I changed my TV for a way larger one :)
It require a lot of work in this case, or at least, a lot more than just "increase" the font size (in short, if you "only" increase the font size, almost all the item descriptions will be bugged).

Hi please in the next updates add Persian language
Just subtitles be enough just added too meny people from Persian language enjoy the game
Add Persian subtitles for enjoy more

Hey there, sadly i wasn´t able to find proper topic for that. At least at english.

at thronebreaker game Gabor Zirgin+ card and his ability to play 2 trinkets doesn´t work properly, or its missleading.

Now you choose from two and play one.
Post automatically merged:

EDIT: Nwm i just used it badly

Last edited:
Hello!

I'm a new Gwent player, and I'm wondering when can we buy a specific expansion kegs.

It happened on last black friday, and I want to know if it happens often.

Top Bottom