šŸŽ‰The Welcome Thread

+
why why? When opponent concede right at start quest wonĀ“t progress? Why we are punished for opponent choices which we canĀ“t affect.??'!

I caught one bug, I had to roll back the walkthrough gameplay 3 times to understand when and why. I'd like CDPR to correct it.
The ability to leave messages on Jackie's answering machine disappears.Specifically after the second conversation with Misty. You can talk to her about tarot graffiti. But after any subsequent dialogue or a request to tell fortunes, regardless of the choice of lines, Jackie's answering machine stops working.

I caught one bug, I had to roll back the walkthrough gameplay 3 times to understand when and why. I'd like CDPR to correct it.
The ability to leave messages on Jackie's answering machine disappears.Specifically after the second conversation with Misty. You can talk to her about tarot graffiti. But after any subsequent dialogue or a request to tell fortunes, regardless of the choice of lines, Jackie's answering machine stops working.
Good to know. For keep CDPR aware about bugs, the best way is to directly report it to the support, if it's not already done.
I don't know which category that you have to choose for this specific bug, maybe this one :)

Good to know. For keep CDPR aware about bugs, the best way is to directly report it to the support, if it's not already done.
I don't know which category that you have to choose for this specific bug, maybe this one :)
Thank you.) I already sent it.) I just decided to duplicate it on the forum.

I wanna play HappyEnd with Kerry.... This games end is so sad..... I wanna watch tv with Kerry.I wanna live with Kerry.This end is so sad.....

Hi new to the game.
While playing tonight, wierd occurence I havn't seen till now, and only with 1 player. Watching their turn timer going down, and on the final countdown in red, and it was 2/3 rds down, and suddenly colour switched to blue, and hit bottom, and i lost my turn and a card. It happened twice in that game. I am I missing something, as no way could i play a card so fast. ??

Hello everyone!

I wold like to start a youtube channel about Witcher series lore, and i have some questions about copyright law. So,

1) Can I use my own screenshots and clips form Witcher video game series as a background for my voiceover.

2) Can I use things like concept arts, wallpapers or parts of comics included in Witcher video games extras, again as accompaniment to the voiceover.

In case that this is not possible, do you have some tips what to use instead?

Thas for your help,

gamemaCZ

Please see CDPR's fan content guidelines for information and answers. :)
Hello again,

I read this guidelines before, but i am not sure if the video rules include my types of videos, because there are mentioned only gameplay related types of videos, such as walkthrough or achievment guides, and if this rusel apply to only the material mentioned in point 1) of my first post or if it apply also on the point 2).

Thanks for your help,

gamemaCZ

Hello all! just coming here to say I am now number one cyberpunk streamer in portuguese language and third in the world my twitch channel is binho2244 come and watch!

I read this guidelines before, but i am not sure if the video rules include my types of videos, because there are mentioned only gameplay related types of videos, such as walkthrough or achievment guides, and if this rusel apply to only the material mentioned in point 1) of my first post or if it apply also on the point 2).
In that case you can send an email to the address provided on the site (legal@cdprojektred.com). Due to the holidays I would expect it may take a while to get a response.

Hello forums,

I've waited a year to purchase Cyberpunk 2077 and its the best game ever to run on my ancient 7 year old Alienware laptop!
Love cruising around town and marveling how similar it looks and feels to modern Asian cities in Malaysia, HK and Singapore (albeit completely over the top, with megabuildings Judge Dredd remake style :)

The story, character acting and animations are top notch, perfect companion to the new Matrix movie, even.
All the little multi-cultural touches are sure to please fans worldwide as they discover this wonderful gem of a mega-game, it might have been rough at launch, but what cutting-edge game had a perfect launch?

This game amuses me a lot because of Silverhand's appearance (whose actor rocked the same unkempt look in Matrix Resurrections!), after 2 years of lockdowns, quarantines and work from home fiascos, I look the same but I wear a colorful hijab lol. I was quite amused when I saw hijabs existed in-game and was hooked dishing out street justice without any judge or jury...

I'm not able to find any thread with a similar issue in Cyberpunk. After the initial time Jackie gives you the keys to your car, after calling the car the pop up window to call the car pops up nonstop, even if I'm standing in front of or are IN the car.
I've reloaded from the beginning of the game, I've deleted and reinstalled the game and keep having the same issue.

I'm not able to find any thread with a similar issue in Cyberpunk. After the initial time Jackie gives you the keys to your car, after calling the car the pop up window to call the car pops up nonstop, even if I'm standing in front of or are IN the car.
I've reloaded from the beginning of the game, I've deleted and reinstalled the game and keep having the same issue.
It's still appear if you disable the tutorials in the game settings ?
(maybe disable them before call the car and enable them after get out the car near Viktor clinic).
Or you also could try to aim a civilian with your weapon to replace this one by an another one (with tutorials enable "Warning, you're going to make something "bad", you'll have a bounty").

If it doesn't work, you can try these steps and send a report to CDPR Support.
(if you have an AMD GPU, don't install the very last Drivers version, install a previous version)

Hi guys. I bought Witcher 3 GOTY edition on epic games. Is there any way for me to activate this game on steam too? Epic games has been a sucky launcher so far, so I'd prefer if I can access through steam

Hi. It's not possible to choose which soundcard to use. And I have more than one. Just using "default" makes it hard to manage via OBS and when streaming, things like Firefox also use "default" meaning you are prevented from having a browser on another screen running without hearing it in the stream. Surely adding a "choose soundcard" dropdown can't be that difficult? (one iterates the available cards, provides a list and done, no?)

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
Just wanted to say hi everyone it's really nice to be here I hope that this is a good Community to be apart of.

Hey guys - new around here šŸ‘‹! Iā€™ve taken a look around and cannot find a resolution to my problem.
So, used to own Witcher 3 on the switch (physical - complete edition). Sold that version a little while back, spent 40 hours in the game.
Roll on to Christmas someone bought me the same game, brand new sealed. Brilliant Iā€™ll jump back in, but I noticed it created a new icon on my switch so now I have two copies of the game? (One reports cart is in the other not)

Loaded the new cart for the first time and behold no save, but it sees it under my ā€œotherā€ yet same version. Any ideas?? Really donā€™t fancy starting it all over again to be honest.

happy New Years guys :) thanks in advance !

tldr: two copies identical, switch seeing them as not identical and treating them as two - two different save files.

Attachments

• D58466CD-3F19-4C2D-BF83-127E73B6E0E9.jpeg
    D58466CD-3F19-4C2D-BF83-127E73B6E0E9.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 19F30D6C-AF37-4EE7-A795-A8F0648085CD.jpeg
    19F30D6C-AF37-4EE7-A795-A8F0648085CD.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 32
Top Bottom