🎉The Welcome Thread

+
Hello,
I don't know if this has been addressed before (or if this is the right place to do so), but I couldn't find anything.
I'm experiencing a pretty meaty bug on the "I fought the law" side quest: after getting in the car with Ward, he doesn't seem to be able to get it out of the parking lot. After running over a few civilians (not always), he gets stuck driving into the wall. The conversation plays out normally, so it doesn't lock me out of progression, but it's quite jarring and loading doesn't seem to get rid of the issue. Has anyone else encountered the same problem?

Fog will NOT go away (weather related not performance issue)

I don't have enough points to make a thread, hope this is the right place.

I've searched high and low here, on reddit, and other websites and I can't seem to get an answer, so sorry if I missed it somewhere! Maybe minor spoilers below, but will keep as vague as possible. So I've been stuck in foggy weather for 15+ hours of playtime (not in game time, real time) and I'm tired of playing Superman 64 2077. Basically the weather was fine (99% sunny) before I hit the title card sequence leading into the first interlude. Soon after that it got foggy at one point and has not been clear since. Well it was clear once for about 20 minutes when I booted up to play one day, but when I botched a stealth mission and reloaded 2 minutes into the past it was immediately foggy again. I haven't seen the sun since. The roads are constantly wet making the mediocre driving even worse, you can't see anything, and I'm just tired of the gloom. Is this tied to a story mission I'm not completing??? I do tend to do side quests before main quests (I had completed every side gig and NCPD alert available prior to the first interlude) so do I just need to work on the main story?? I've done a few more story missions and it hasn't cleared up. If this is a bug I hope it gets fixed, but if it's something I can work on I'd LOVE an answer!! (Playing on XSX and I've got 49 hours logged if that means anything)

EDIT: At this point I think it's a bug, I was going to do a story mission involving a ripperdoc on Jig Jig street and noticed that it was sunny near that giant statue in Japantown outside Mega Building 8. I was so excited. That didn't last long because as soon as I left the area directly around the statue the fog IMMEDIATELY came back. You can go from the the statue to the river over-looking Corpo plaza and watch the skyline fade away as the aggressive fog rolls back in. If you go from the riverside to the statue the fog immediately goes away. It seems that under that statue is the only sunlight left in Night City.

Other things of note. DJs on the radio still talk about how sunny it is. There are really strange light boxes around entire buildings and surroundings like the Shrine in the hills east of Japantown.

EDIT 2: FOGGY BOOGALOO
I knew happiness wouldn't last. It finally went away. I was thinking maybe it was just confined to the area I was in, so I drove all the way south to the NC Checkpoint. Fog the whole way down. It was my first trip down there since the prologue so I didn't expect the trigger happy cops to WASTE me immediately on getting close. It reloaded the closest autosave (maybe one minute of lost progress) and the fog was GONE. It was amazing, it was back to being gorgeous Cyberpunk! Alas, that was fleeting. As I was hopping and bopping around I accidentally blew myself up with the arm rockets (which is WAY too easy to do, especially with the friendly grenades don't hurt perk) and it loaded an autosave (again maybe one minute of lost play time, bless your autosave system) and BOOM the fog is back. I think maybe its linked to death and auto saves! So i blow myself up. Again. And again. AND AGAIN. The fog is back to stay.

Gifs of the fog in action

Example 1

Example 2

Last edited:
Loving this game. I hope to see DLC and some updates that let you actually visit your girlfriend like a normal couple would. But mostly I do not want to run out of content so let's add on baby! One thing REALLY chaps me about this game and I do not know if it had been addressed yet but it should. Submachine guns are chambered in pistol calibers yet we are spending rifle rounds with all sub guns. That's what makes it a sub gun and not a rifle. I feel that should be fixed. 😁

OK I'm new, it says I can only post in this forum, but I can't find any option to do so, that's why I'm replying to this guy here. So how do I post even in this forum?
Oh and Hi BTW.
Edit: Never mind. As I said, I'm totally new. Heh.
I post here for reason of being new. I have a general question. Minimally spoiling, does completing the main quest end the game, or can you go on doing gigs and what not after completing it?
It's a huge map and I wouldn't want to rush through the MQ if that means end game and not getting a chance to do and see everything else.

Last edited:
Hi,

i would like to say the game as a whole is very good. However i would like to see some changes especially to the loot system:
In regards to perhaps locking an item so that it can't be sold or dismantled, lost my 'widow maker' and had to go back a couple of hours.
Marking items for junk so that they can all be sold/dismantled at the same time would also be useful. There is a perk you can get that dismantles junk as you pick it up but a silver necklace worth 750 is better sold in my opinion, annoying thing is i can't turn it off without resetting my perks. Maybe change items like this to a different class and also an option to turn auto dismantle off or dismantle what ever i want say for example common cloths and guns as well.
Crafting needs a look at too, as i mentioned lost my 'widow maker' would have been nice if picking it up gave me the blue print to make a green say, then i could have worked my way up to a legendary that way.
Upgrading parts from whites to greens to blues and so on is really annoying doing it one at a time and you can't even keep your finger on the button so it keeps on doing them. There should be an option to choose the amount i want to upgrade.
The only way i can remove a mod from a gun is by dismantling the gun if you have the perk 'waste not want not', i think the perk should just allow you to remove the mod.
I believe if all of the points above were addressed then this could be one of the best games i have every played and i've played a lot since 1974!

Well as much as I would like to comment on anything, I have yet to play. I am wanting to talk to someone about getting my pre-order for the Collector's Edition that I have still yet to receive. I have contacted the vendor that I had pre-ordered through and they had just learned today that as they stated the product is being discontinued and the item was pulled and my order was to be cancelled. I'll provide anything necessary to show I had pre-ordered. I don't care about all the damn hype I just want to play the game and add to my room collection. I guess that's too hard to ask for.

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!
I had a couple of thoughts with my friend about what could be changed or improved (or possibly added) to the game that we have seen so far. I can safely say we have about 100 hours together of straight play time since it got released so it is not like we played for an hour and talked about it. This also does not have to do at all with graphics so no worries there. A big portion in my opinion of what needs to be changed is the Romance options. I like the build-up and progress you make from each character, but there is a lack of outcome besides the mid-credit scenes with Panam for example. I firmly believe that if the player was allowed to take place after the final mission and have a sort of settlement with their Romance partner it would make the whole experience with that character much better. Panam brings up leaving halfway through her missions and you only get two options that ultimately end up in nothing happening. Being able to interact with her more after you are given the choices in the final mission would make the scenario that much better. There is a lot of room for improvement for the Romance in Cyberpunk, but I could go into much more detail in a different time. The second change I would consider is how the game ends. More specifically, I believe there should be an ending that is a truly “Good Ending”. Being able to survive an entire story is difficult for any main character in a game, movie or story which makes me understand why he technically ends up dying. Or does he? He is given six months by Viktor which then leads to the credits rolling and going back to your save so you can do whatever you want with your time which is quite a bad ending in my opinion. Going back go the save before the ending makes it seem like there is no ending at all. There needs to be action after the ending to connect it all instead of simply reloading the save and reliving it all over or doing side quests instead. Adding a way to play after your choice would satisfy the player and give them a way out that does not feel empty. Like Romance there is a lot to go into, but I will continue to the third point. This is going to be short but, in my opinion, needs to be changed. “The Rides” are a category in the quests menu that have their own tab. Not only are there no pictures of the cars, but they take up a huge area of the quests even though the quest is to purchase a car. There needs to be a separate area to see the cars, who is selling it, what it looks like and how much it is not to mention the location. My fourth point is that the player needs an option to get back into the Corpo lifestyle which is not exactly obtainable besides purchasing an expensive car that can be outclassed by a free car in a tunnel. The entire lifestyle of executives and workers in corporations would include better housing like penthouses and access to megabuildings like you enter in the game. The fifth and final point for now that I have is the purchase of Brain Dances with no way to view them besides in a mission when necessary. In a specific mission, you have to purchase a BD from a vendor that is the death of a robber that gets killed by his accomplice. At the same vendor there are multiple BDs that are available for purchase with no way to view them. This aspect of the game is not necessary but would add flare to the experience of the game. I have a lot of passion for Cyberpunk and I know it just got released, but I would absolutely love to see more Romance and Ending options added on to the game. I will add below a “TLDR” summary just to condense it into a few words.

• Romance Options
  • Endings (no way to survive)
  • Rides
  • Getting back into Corpo
  • Brain Dances working

Hi, I am new here and have been playing cyberpunk 2077 for 30ish hours. Now, I was doing this Gimme Danger Mission, the moment I enter the Arasaka Park, the game straight out flatlines. I have not been able to find any resource mentioning this issue. It has been happening for two days. I have run the verification test twice but the issue still persists. What should I do ?
Will re-installing the game help?

PC: i7-9750H, RTX 2070-MaxQ, 16GB RAM , WIndows 10 Pro Latest Build.
What the error report said in stack trace:
Error reason: Unhandled exception
Expression: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005)
Message: The thread attempted to read inaccessible data at 0x3AF.
File: <Unknown>(0)

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I just started playing Gwent, and some of the keywords are confusing as hell to me. I looked online on the game site, wikis, forums, but there is no resource that explains the finer details of all the statuses and keywords and abilities.

I had a question about the Seize ability. In a recent game, I seized a unit which had an Order ability but I was not able to use the order on my turn. Are seized units inherently not order-able? Is it the spying status that renders this futile? Was this a bug?

I had a question about the Seize ability. In a recent game, I seized a unit which had an Order ability but I was not able to use the order on my turn. Are seized units inherently not order-able? Is it the spying status that renders this futile? Was this a bug?
Hello,
It would be helpfull to know wich card you seized and wich one you use to seized, anyway, no, seized unit are not inherently "not order-able".
So you should have been able to use it... unless:
- you use a card to seize that also lock the unit (like "muzzle")
- once on your side the sized unit had no valid target (or condition to enable order is no met)

View attachment 11073002
Welcome to CD PROJEKT RED's Official Forums!

*IMPORTANT: IF YOU WISH TO REPORT TECHNICAL ISSUES WITH CYBERPUNK 2077, PLEASE, REACH OUT DIRECTLY TO
TECHNICAL SUPPORT.*
Whether you're following the Path, blazing through Night City, or just fancy a hand of Gwent, we're glad to have you aboard!

In this thread, you can introduce yourself, share a bit of your gaming experiences, or reach out about an issue. As a measure against spamming, all new users must post ten times, before they can create new topics of their own. If you're in a hurry, though, or not quite sure where to post, please, post your topic here, and one of the moderators can help guide you to the proper destination.

So, welcome again! Look around, explore, share your opinions -- have fun! However, we do have some Forum Regulations, which you really ought to read. But, above all, please, keep the discussions friendly, respectful, and civil. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Thanks, and happy posting!

Yeah I just wanted to thank CDPR for letting me be the beta tester for the game, it is truly a privilege. SO few companies in today's day & age, accept a full payment to let a whole lot of people test their game for them, once again I am extremely humbled and truly privileged! :)

Hi. It took more than 5 days for CD Projeckt support to respond to my email regarding a return of the Cyberpunk 2077 PC game. They have completely passed the matter. I would like to receive some kind of response. Thank you

I do not know where else to post this... I play on Playstation Pro. I refuse to delete Cyberpunk 2077 from my PS 4 pro and will NOT ask my money back. The game is playable of you save often and to the cloud and USB Stick. This game has a lot of bugs but is NOT unplayable. Cyberpunk 2077 reminds me a LOT of No Man's Sky... Which I played every week since launch. Cyberpunk 2077 will revolutionize the gaming industry once polished. Cyberpunk 2077 is the best Christmas Gift I could make for myself... THANK YOU to the Cyberpunk 2077 TEAM for releasing it before Christmas 2020. I am having the time of my life! Two Thumbs Up! I'd have more to say, but do not wish to cause an unwanted debate... Thank You Very Much "CD PROJEKT SA" for a Great game! Have a nice day, and a Happy Holidays!

I am new here. I was wondering if there were any posts comparing the PS4 Pro version to the standard PS4. The article I saw kept mentioning the original PS4, which implied that the Pro version had a lot fewer problems. Is that true? What about the PS5 version?

I have only played the game a little. It crashed on me after a while. But then again, I recently play Assassin Creed Odyssey, and it crashed occasionally too. That game has been out for a couple of years now.

The graphics looked bad until I turned on HDR. I am not sure why that was not detected by default.

Hi.
In first row, thanks for many hours of entertainment which i spend on CDPRs games. After fall of Blizzard, you are a new card of certainty :-D.
Before few days i started play yours new uncut (for now) gem. I am very resistent and tolerant for bug, but one thing make me find this forum. It is not bug really, more like writer mistake.
In quest, when we are going to "Meet the Maelstromers ", and we speak with DumDum about militech bot. Things start be "hot" and Royce come involve, there are options:
-"[Take down Royce] - Requires 6 Body points"
-[Shoot Royce] I've had enough.
When we choose Take down Royce with "body stat", Meredith Stout not appear in the end. - no romance
When we choose Shoot Royce with gun, Meredith Stout appear in the end. - possible romance
Missed i some text, where we must splash Royces brain on wall with the gun ?
Or it is just bad wrote because we make literally same thing but one is common, second is specific (by stat). !?!

Sorry if it is duplicate post, but my logic is bleeding :-D.
Thanks for respond :p
Have a nice day.

So I mostly use a katana, and I figured out that some weapon perks only apply when you have unsheathed your weapon. The perks "Sting like a bee" (Increases attack speed with blades by 30%) and "Blessed blade" (Increase crit chance with blade by 20%) only apply when I unsheath my weapon. While sheathed, my weapon has 3.30 attacks per second and 5% crit chance, unsheathed it has 4.05 attacks per second and 25% crit chance. I wonder whether this is a bug or if it's intended to be like this.

Welcome to all the new users! Let us mods know if you have any questions about navigating forums!
HI, I cannot log into these forums on iOS (iPad & iPhone) I am using Safari browser but have tried on Chrome as well. As you can see I have no issue here on PC (Microsoft edge).
On iOS I am presented with the login box, but, after entering my details and attempting to log in, the box just clears its info. I have cleared cookies/history etc, to no avail. I get no error messages. I cannot seem to find a support section to report it & hope you could help.
Thanks

Hi Mx7733 here!

Liking the game, just looking for an answer. How do you fill the other cyberware slots? Am I missing something? NEVERMIND found it :p

Played through on PC with an RX 570(mostly low settings) and didn't have any game breaking bugs, except when the empathy strip club stole all my weapons and I couldn't get them back. Luckily reloading my last save fixed that. My experience was good overall, I finished the main story and enjoying all the side quests I missed. Had some issues with framerate a when driving sometimes but otherwise has been pretty smooth. Obviously a bunch of other minor issues but nothing to cry about and all stuff that will be fixed.
Post automatically merged:

Once all the bugs are fixed I think a great addition to the game would be something like a nemesis system in shadow of war. Imagine if people you wronged in various ways came back to confront you and sometimes try to kill you or beat you up at any time. I think that would add a huge layer of immersion and realism to the game. Obviously this would be a large undertaking, but would be good for an expansion in the future.

Reported this to steam, on twitter to support and now here.

If you use Family share library in Steam. Any one who use the game will overwrite your saves and you will lose progression.

Just to be clear. All users are using a different windows user account. And their own user account for steam.

So this isnt a shared windows session issue like I've seen reported as the answer to this issue all over the internet while searching for an answer.

This is not a behavior I've experienced with the other games I own and share on steam.

No reason players should pay for more then one copy of the game to have their own progression.

And to be honest, I'm not even sure this would fix the problem either since they would use the same steam library instalation to play with.

Top Bottom