🎉The Welcome Thread

+
I am playing Cyberpunk on pc and have only one question or concern. I am at manual save number 190. Am i fine being on pc to keep creating new saves without risk of some crash or should I start deleting some saves? Plenty of room on my drive just wondering if i will break the game cause i love to save alot and retain them as like memories of the game progress. thank you

Hi everyone (resists the weird urge to say chooms), new here. They say there's no such thing as bad publicity, no idea if CDPR would agree or not but either way I saw the hoohaa around sony taking the game down and for reasons unknown (hadn't followed the hype, haven't played a SP massive open worlder before (FC4 is as close as it got)) immediately rushed out to bag a disc copy on Xmas Eve for my base PS4. What can I say, it's utterly mindblowing, I go WAY back with gaming so these graphics will always be out of this world in my eyes, if ever a game was suited for photo mode it's this and Night City. I have no problem seeing straight past the crashes (which for me 1.1 has largely eliminated) and hiccups, clear to see there's so much going on. Looking forward to further updates / DLCs etc, I'll be winding my way through the neon streets for a long time yet. Cheers to all at CDPR, game's amazing folks (y)

Hi.

Yesterday i checked the CDP shop for some gear. I like the bags .. but now comes my request. Claire Russell is wearing a sling bag and it would be nice to see , for "real sale", withhin the CDP store. Would be an instant buy, at least for me. :)

Thanks for CP2077. Keep up the good work, no matter what.

Last edited:
made an account just for this.
{judy quest spoilers}
glitch or sequence break?

talked with judy after she gave me her appt key while in her appt. she said shed stick around so i didnt find it odd, but the conversation available was supposed to be for a phone call and not an in person interaction.
she said something along the lines of "here in oregon" and "i have time, im driving right now."
20210127020440_1.jpg

ontop of it, the outdoors looked different depending which window you looked out of, judys room or the one she stood in.
20210127020510_1.jpg

So I gotta introduce myself, don't I? There's not much I can say about myself, but I will tell you why I'm here:

I've been playing video games since the 90s and I experienced all the Witcher games at least three times, so I'm somewhat of a CDPR enthusiast. I was planning to immerse myself in Cyberpunk, but we all know how that turned out. Good... but highly flawed.

So throughout my stay on these forums, I'd like to offer some suggestions to the developers, both in written and video form, and help shape Cyberpunk into a game resembling the one that people were expecting. Now, unlike most other people offering suggestions like: "add wall running, introduce trains, change the story, give me GTA 6", my recommendations will be nothing more than tweaks to the code that is already there. And I'll also avoid giving suggestions that are useless such as "Fix the bugs" or "make the police work properly", because I'm sure the developers are already working on those issues, so it's pointless for me to waste my breath on those subjects.

I do not know how to code, but I do know how programming works, so I'll lay out my suggestions in a fashion that can easily be translated into code.

To give an example, I'll leave my first suggestion here, to see what you can expect from my posts:
In combat, Robots don't require a different approach from humans, because they have a 30% vulnerability to EMP damage and a 15% resistance to Fire and Poison. They also have weak armor, and I'm able to dismantle them with just a handful of bullets. That is the problem.
The solution is to make robots more... robotic. Give them a 90% resistance to Fire and poison, increase their armor and to balance them out, make them even more vulnerable to EMP... a 60% weakness to electric damage would motivate players to equip their EMP grenades and switch their approach a little, instead of shooting them like they're no different from humans.
Additionally, all enemy types should have their resistances tweaked in a similar manner to force the player to change their approach, but I'll keep that subject for a thread of its own.

I believe those numbers are pretty easy to tweak, but then again, I'm not a programmer to know how many changes would have to be made to the game's code in order to implement them.
But yeah... this is a glimpse of how most of my posts will look like.

Hi, I have some ideas to add immersion to the game. I saw there's a thread for small immersion improvement, but my ideas would require some work and things. If anyone knows where such a thread would be, I'd be more than happy to hear where it is.

Guest 4519094

Glad to see inspired people willing to come together :D

first check out the mods released see if someone already has something close to your idea,
and if you have something really original either start working on it or start a thread discussing it
in the hope enough people will see it's benefits.

currently we've found how to spawn most characters even the main ones ... it's just ... a bit hard to keep stable :p
no doubt once that's ironed out, the road to a homebrew multiplayer will be opened :D

glhf everyone

Hey I'm having a problem recording the radio when I'm screen recording through my xbox. I got "disable copyrighted music" off should that be on? Sorry id make my own post but cannot.

Hello,

CDPR Developers

I have played CP77 for almost 230 hrs on PS4. I did have some of the same issues other people had but still playable, it was not as bad as FO76 where I just stopped playing. I enjoyed the storyline, side missions, Night City. I found myself stop playing & looking around what is this, whats over there, can i get up there?. The enteraction with mpc was fun, I thought I heard V say "sorry I'll pay for that" when I hit the mpc car or it was the mpc😆. Around lvl 50 I walked in font of two mpc coming towards me they looked up and saw who I was, I saw fear in their faces as they turnd around and ran from me.🤣 My son was watching and told me his gameplay was different with the mission in that area. He is playing on hard as I'm on easy. I like to do everything from easy to very hard making different choices in the game.

I'm know playing in normal only five hrs in.

Would like to go see Blue, Red , and Purple group and lizzy Wizzy each having their own concert in a DLC😃

I have enjoyed this play through looking fwd to the patches and any DLC

In fact, everyone knows that the game is just an Alpha version released before completion. It is especially obvious that the plot was forced to be rewritten, and many main stories were not completed and deleted. There is no way to solve serious problems with patches alone.

Strong suggestions and requirements. In fact, just like Batman: Arkham Knight PC .ver in 15 years, the game also needs to be rebuilt.

What I hope more is that everyone can jointly write a letter and strongly demand that the CYBERPUNK 2077 can give the correct extra time to go back to the furnace to rebuild

I dont think paying 800 transmut dust for Ramon Tyrconnel is worth the visuals.. the sound is right but the image feels rushed...
Other then that I'm having loads of addictive fun with your excelente card game!

Support has not replied my email for about a week.

Bought the starter pack gift for my friend but he only received the kegs and not the premium legendary..

Any way to go about this or should I do an apple refund?

So as i cant create a new thread yet since im new to the forum im gonna post here what i found until now about patch 1.11 (PC version)

-The T-Pose bug has reaperead. I found some Npc's in Judy's Bar second floor while playing the Corpo Version
-The Save file from patch 1.10 does not load in patch 1.11 dont know if i only have this issue or others have it to , i had to create a new game to play.
-Processor is overheating reaching 95 degrees on my laptop while other intensive games i play only reach a max of 85 degrees , problem i heard many say its due to game optimization.
-Police AI still apear from nowhere
-Fps drops(from 60+ to low30's/high20's) even on RTX cards on some areas of the game.

This is what i found besides the normal issues the game still has. Hope the game gets good soon. Still have faith in CDPR .

Hi guys! Not sure how many people actually read this. Since this is the welcome thread, I figured it introduce myself. The name is Donald. I've had so much fun playing Cyberpunk! I always knew I would. Even last year when the game kept being postponed. The nomad and corpo are my favorite classes. Street kid is cool, but not quite as exciting as living in a nomad clan like something straight outta mad max or being a cut throat business savvy rich dude.

I've had a ton of fun playing as a brawler punching my way through half of my problems, and quick hacking all my other problems away. Some of the bugs have kinda pissed me off in a way... I lost a level 42 character because I jumped on a roof, but found myself unable to jump off, and the only autosave with that character I had was stuck on the roof because I spent several minutes trying to get off. I also overwritten my game thinking if I reload the game he might be able to jump off the roof. Nope. Theres a few places in the game where V just simply cant jump, and that's where he's stuck.

I have a level 19 character that is just like the character I lost. One benefit to starting over, is i get to redo some of my decisions and choose more wisely thus time. For instance, I never use swords anymore so i didn't bother adding points in blades this playthrough. Oh boy... i was pretty pissed when i came to the conclusion i couldn't save my high level character, but now I'm just kinda happy I can make better in game choices, and save frequently so if something bad happens I can always revert back to a previous save and I don't lose much.

I had some other bug moments, but overall my Cyberpunk 2077 experience is good.

I wanna mention something odd in the game. I was driving down the dark city roads, and I see this dark figure in the far distance down the road leaping super high! And it was moving incredibly fast too. I could barely make out the silhouette of a person! It was neat seeing that, but I wonder what that was all about? Cyber psycho? Just some regular cyberwear user bouncing around? Has anyone else noticed this? I'm assuming its probably just an Easter egg.

Top Bottom