Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I'm a little late to the game but here it goes:

I told you to unplug it first...

Geralt... the vampire?

This leads to...

This:

Geralt has some strange fetishes...

Hey, this guy was supposed to be the best. Geralt had to even the odds!

And he still manages to keep a straight face afterwards...

Dethmold attempts to impress everyone by chewing on his collar:

His expression says it all!

Geralt decided not to answer this loaded question:

Blue Stripes screenies!

I like their design. Really look like commandos, with a hint of KKK in there (or is it just me?). That or Cobra from GI Joe.

This look on Geralt's face hit me as boy he hears it too nicely done for Cedric's death scene . So that will the title ." He Hears It"

Also had to keep thread alive .

Here are some more

Comet

Peek-a-boo

I like Geralt's look guys could you take that someplace else.

Just a good pic of both also shows good representation of distance between them .

On three got it !!

One of Saskia I think it shows here beauty and innocence at same time .

Well hello, new desktop! That screenshot alone just made me a fan of that haircut... :D

Anyway, I finally got around to removing leaky eyeliner from Triss to see if it looks better. Something went wrong and my textures got jacked up D:

But then I saved them right and look! I definitely prefer this more natural look.

Dona said:
Well hello, new desktop! That screenshot alone just made me a fan of that haircut... :D

Same here, when I was browsing through dmcaldw's screenshots, my first thought was, "hey, this would make a lovely wallpaper, it has Geralt with a nice ponytail and some bonus Iorveth". :p Now I also feel like finishing dark mode because that dark armor (?) looks smoking hot.

Natural looking Triss looks so much better! You should make a natural makeup mod for every woman in TW2 and upload it to the Witcher nexus. :)

siklara said:
Natural looking Triss looks so much better! You should make a natural makeup mod for every woman in TW2 and upload it to the Witcher nexus. :)
I'm in the middle of doing that, actually :p

After 23 pages I'm pretty sure everything worth posting has been posted at least once, so I'm only going to link some of my favorites. :)

Thread resurrection time!

I got myself a new monitor and replayed some favourite parts to see them in their full glory. Guys, there are details I've never noticed before! Here's some silliness to test i.minus:

Facestomp

It's raining Witchers!

They're totally in(to) each other

Sorry I'm late, been drinking with Roche last night

Ouch, that looks painful

"Right in the jewels!"

Not sure if holding back laughter or need to go to toilet

Ja ja ja !

The last one is really god.

I think he is holding back laughter and Iorveth has noticed and resent that.

I am laughing SO hard at the last one! Yep, new wallpaper.

It amuses me because it looks like a blooper.

We need Witcher bloopers! ;A;

And welcome to the min.us side! 8D

I'm glad you two liked them, the last one is my fav as well. :D Last night I continued my dark mode walkthrough, so here's some more silliness!

Gotta be careful, that fist looks dangerous...

Shit, this isn't going well

Why u no love me Geralt

"Oh the f*cking shame..."

Damn, you're sexay

Sorry for the double post, but the first dark set deserves a few screenshots. :)

Geralt's shocked and amazed.

Iorveth can't take his eye off his... nevermind

Geralt's shocked again

Started a new Dark Mode walkthrough and took tons of screens... to compensate the fact that my comp took a huge dump on me a few weeks back and stopped working so I lost stuff such as game profiles/screenshots and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom