The Witcher Compared to ES IV:Oblivion and Others

+
SpiritedTreasure: the question of affiliations does become more apparent, and more problematic as you go through the game. Geralt is a Witcher, and Witchers pretty much are a faction. (kind of a wizard-knight errant combo) There will be a choice later of aligning with a political faction or staying neutral. The choices have consequences, but they are slowly revealed over time. Similar to Morrowind, (*waves* long time since I've been on that forum) but the future game play and final outcome are more dependent on the choices made. You don't become a demi-god, but the world does change according to the choices you have made. That part is more interesting, both in the approach and that it plays out with a view of continuing effects. Oddly, it's achieved by a more restricted set of options. Drove me up the wall, till I decided to stick with it. The dialog matters more than OB, but has fewer options than MW. (all games seem to have fewer options than MW *g* -- even unmodded) And the combat is particularly cool for someone like me who isn't that fond of the fighting -- it looks pretty and all I have to do is click. *g*It's definitely worth playing. Even when you're sure about your choices, there are lingering questions. I like that. Makes it more satisfying and fun than OB. (The cut scenes ... *sigh* ... frustrating.)

Nonesuch:I think I am going to read the book first and then get the full uncensored game =s=seramiran: that last movie with Martin and Dagon was very dramatic the first time. It has zero replay value though... Going to kill Dagoth Ur still gives me the shivers. Closing yet another oblivion gate , just makes me want to mop the floor.. =shrug=Anyway the controls here are very different but I'm really enjoying all of it. =s= Looking forward to when I get the full game =s= =waves back=

I was talking about the cut scenes in The Witcher actually. They can catch you by surprise -- as always, save often.The final OB Martin-Dagon scene was nice to watch ... but frustrated me no end. I was supposed to protect Martin, not stand there and watch! *arrgh* Killing a god (even a self-proclaimed one) yourself is MUCH more fun, but that really sums up MW vs OB. I agree whole heartedly about the Oblivion gates, basically it's doing the same thing 6 times over with minimal variation. Worse, in OB, even picking different factions, doesn't change the outcome or even much in the gameplay. That's not true in TW, the world changes depending on what you do.Yeah, the controls ... I keep pausing the game instead of starting dialog, or casting instead of opening the inventory. *embarrassed*

I just finished The Witcher Enhanced Edition. I loved it. The best role-playing game I have ever played.I have Morrowind. I never finished it. It was simply far too much work using the toolset to flesh out the dialogues to make them believable relationships. I never bought Oblivion as a result. I did finish Daggerfall. For me, Elder Scrolls I, Daggerfall, and Morrowind all boiled down to clicking on cardboard cutout NPCs to get Federal Express courier assignments.The Elder Scrolls game that compares to The Witcher was Redguard. Redguard also had very good plot and character development with voice-over character dialogues, but was flawed with an extremely poor control interface and some absurdly difficult jumping puzzles. Another game similar to The Witcher was Drakan. Drakan also featured a good story with well-developed characters.- Cardhu

I have The Elder Scrolls IV Collector's Edition on my shelf. I am a sucker for shiny armor, and swords ... :)I never finished the game though ... you see, all these RPG's are not yet free from being somewhat item driven. When you have full deadric armor and weapons, the game becomes boring.What makes Oblivion a memorable experience is the same what made Morrowind one. Huge, freely explorable world, with seamless transitions, a good action based-expereince based hybrid character development system. Yet Morowind somehow had more character. The epic music while you roam some barren hills, in a sandstorm, somehow generated the feeling of being totally alone, like a pilgrim, while danger lurked at every corner.One thing I love in the Witcher is that skill matters more than the items you use. Surely the items matter too, but I always felt that it is silly that one sword does 30 damage and another one 500. A rude weapon can be lethal in the hands of a master swordsman, and the best sword in the world also can be useless in the hands of an unexpereinced fighter.In my opinion, only those games are worthy of the name of role-playing game, where the ingame skill of the played character rules the gameplay. Not items or the math skills of a power gamer, but the actual skills of the carefully developed role you play. Because of this Fallout 1 and 2 are great games, because the SPECIAL system is very intuitive, and makes an organic part of the gameplay.The Witcher manages to keep melee fighting compelling by itself, and the advancement in skill is graphically visible. One can identify itself with the role of an amnesic witcher, who slowly rediscovers, regains his figthing provess, while the fighting is fun, and impressive both in the beginnig having a just rusty sword and a few moves, and the endgame when slightly better, more varied gear and more levels of melee expertise are available,. Add alchemy, what provides another area for strategic thinking, not totally remote from our world ... as it brings the memories of a lifestyle much closer to nature, and there are quite a few elements to weight at any challenge. Signs are there too, even if magic is apparently is not a common thing in The Witchers world ... what is also a good thing. I feel aversion to those games where being a fighter and being a mage are equivalent choices. Signs definitely add to the gameplay, although what sold the Witcher to me was it's medieval and earthly smell. While everyone can appreciate the fencing animations, and extremly well designed environments, at magic we are lost as we do not have a real world comparison for it. Thus, I dare to say that signs and magic while enrich gameplay, and help survival especially on hard difficulty, are not any better than in any fantasy game so far. But again, I think it is not the main strenght of the game, and for what it is, is a nice addtion to it. To be true, I have a few ideas about the direction magic should be developed towards ... and I see it linked more to the karma system. While the plot and quests of The Witcher are better than the cookie cutter generic solutions of other RPGs, there is great room for improvement here. You see, real world "magic "(it exists, I am sure of it) works on the principle of morality. Only those have magical traits who will use it in accordance with the world's karma, as these traits are granted just for higher reasons. So a great CRPG would be where a world has it's own karma, guided by invisible powers, and part of the game would be figuring out this karma, slowly awakening the played role's consciousness to the real causes and powers acting in the game world, and making possible more conscious choices along the rules governing the world, as the culmination of gameplay.

I think it depends on the types of RPGs you like to play. Some people prefer the open worlds of Elderscrolls, others prefer more story-focused titles.I generally prefer the latter category. The Witcher is the best game I have played since the Baldur's Gate series and Planescape: Torment . I also tend to judge the quality of a game by how good the vanilla version is. I would never play Morrowind unmodded, and with Oblivion this is even more the case. Indeed, I did not even pick up ES IV until just a few months ago because it is only now that there are enough mods out there that make it a reasonably decent game.However, in terms of story and content games like BG2, PS:T and The Witcher are only enhanced by community content, they do not need it in order to be interesting. Again though, it is subjective. I like games with a deep story and NPCs that you actually care about because they have complex personalities. For example, I ended up replaying a certain sequence in chapter 3 because I messed up and an NPC I really like died. If something like that happened in Morrowind or Oblivion I'd probably just keep on playing unless said character was really critical.

Well Morrowind introduced me to RPGs and I found the whole thing fascinating. Initially I went too fast because being a little unfamiliar with the type of game I did not allow myself to experience the world as much as I should have. Anyhow I got the pace right soon enough and later I kept an eye on the development of Oblivion. I thought to myself its going to be a bigger world with more adventures and this time I will sit back and enjoy what will once again be a fascinating experience.I stepped out into the most beautiful and boring world that one could have imagined. Country Innsbursting at the seams with Daedric motor cycle gangs did anyone making the game think that this made everything mundane ordinary and your journey rather pointless? let me put it another way everything in the Oblivion world became so ordinary and familiar that the story became the central and most important part of the game and you did not have much of a story to begin with. If you have a free roaming world you should attempt to make it interesting, the journey in Morrowind for me was always an adventure in itself because every island, cave, temple had the possibility of something new. Every bit of land that you passed through felt as if it had its own history its own story if you could find it. Of course some of thats an illusion but thats what good games achieve sometimes by accident.The Witcher achieves this in a more linear manner, you don't need the huge world or loads of items because the story is so strong that it grabs you and pulls you into its world. Of course to be fair to Oblivion the Witcher is more controlled , it can guide you carefully along the storyline and it does not have to create a huge alternative if you wander off the path for a while. I would say as a game the Witcher is superior to Oblivion but I think Morrowind is special.

I love Oblivion and I am loving The Witcher so far!Oblivion has soooo many mods, soo many of them outstanding, you really can't say it is boring too quickly if you start using mods. The Witcher doesn't have as many mods, unfortunately.

Morrowind , Oblivion,Gothic III are the best of the best for me in RPG/ heroic fantasy . The Witcher, I like it too. At first, I was a little lost , missing quests ,going to and fro endlessly . I think frustrating that I cant go everywhere. Geralt is an untiring runner but he cant jump , he sems afraid when water rises to his knees . Jumping, swimming are features you can hope for in present games . But the story is real good .I want to go on and make my choices. Some of the annoying weaknesses in the first version have disappeared in the enhanced edition. I had left at chapter two but I have started a new game and I enjoy it . But I don't think i 'll play it again when completed ,because I won't be able to choose differently. It would be betraying my way of thinking. It is not as if playing first as a warrior, then as a thief . My witcher will choose for ever to support non-humans , because in this game, they look to me injustly treated . That is why I think The Witcher is an adult game . It has seriousness in it .

I didn't like Oblivion. The main campaign was too short, it's levels repetitive, it's leveling system backwards, and the game felt rather soulless. The Witcher is much better than Oblivion. Oblivion becomes a grinding game. The Witcher makes you think.But as much as I like Witcher, KOTOR still comes in ahead. I love the party system and the feelings of comraderie and depth of character that come with it.

TheDevilsHerb said:
I didn't like Oblivion. The main campaign was too short, it's levels repetitive, it's leveling system backwards, and the game felt rather soulless. The Witcher is much better than Oblivion. Oblivion becomes a grinding game. The Witcher makes you think.But as much as I like Witcher, KOTOR still comes in ahead. I love the party system and the feelings of comraderie and depth of character that come with it.
KOTOR indeed rocked. Both the first and the second, for me anyway.

Let's compare then1. Fighting (without magic)In Witcher you choose the fight style for creature (fast/slow/group) and proper sword, then simply watch the icon and click on mouse when it gets flame, you need also use potions to get your health/parameters better. Usually you have almost no influence on how enemies hit you and how you hit enemies.In oblivion you need to actively fight all the time becuase if you do not move front/back/side enemies hit you much stronger, you can advance in alchemy to produce poisons/healing, you can use sword/shield to block hits, or you can become invisible and hit enemy from surprise, you can shoot from the bow, you can run away, so others might fight with creature.2. WorldIn Witcher there are separate areas that you 'complete' stages of the game. You run many times around to speak with everybody and do what they want you to do. You usually have no choice, but obey and do what you got'a do. There is of course freedom to move around one area, but surprisingly there are many invisible walls, so almost you move like on paths you are allowed to be.There are three views, but all from third person. This forces rooms to became huge, becuase you have to see from the above.The nature has nicer look and textures are sharp.In Oblivion you can go everywhere.You can choose to see from first or third person. Unfortunately you can always see the back of your hero and it is hard to fight from the third person, so fight always needs strong attention and there is a lot of fight.The textures are not much realistic, the grass (nasty looking when compared to Witcher) consumes a lot of your computer power and does not look nice, so it is best to turn it off, but then it is not much better.3. QuestsIn Witcher there is one main quest and set of tasks for Geralt to kill creatures and earn some cash and advance skills. Within one part you are usually forced to complete all tasks to advance, becuase you need to advance you skills and this can be done only by completing tasks. But you have some freedom to choose whitch creature should be killed first. When you finish the main quest the game ends.In Oblivion there is also main quest and set of other quests, but it does not matter what is the order you complete them. Some quests can be completed in a different ways, but usaully they are linear too. There are very simple quests and very difficult to complete or get. Btw. you choose how mnay gates to close - choose from 3 to 60.4. MovingIn Witcher you just run around the world.In Oblivion you can run, walk, sneak, swim, dive, ride horse, jump, fall down (even get killed), you can also fly if you know console commands or have some mods installed.5. MagicIn Witcher you got 5 spells: fire, hit, put trap, create protection sphere and command weak minds. You can decide to be mage and use skill points to make those spells stronger.In Oblivion you got a whole lot more spells, you can create your own by mixing and adjusting to your level. There is soul trapping and self made enhancements to weapons.6. LevelingIn Witcher it is just addition, you simply need to be better in skills you use, so just assign your points there. Ctreatures are the same, but when you are stronger you meet more and stronger creatures.In Oblivion starting the first moment when you create your character, your are bound with your choice for the rest of the game. You can easily make bad decisions and end with weak hero, you need to pay attention what you do and how you advance - it is simply difficult, so not everybody might like it.Everything advances together with the hero, but in defined speed, so if your skills are incorrectly assigned - you are lost - the rats can start to kill you easily!7. MusicIn Witcher you got strong and good music. Nice to have different music in pubs.In Oblivion you got softer music and more like in background.8. Way the people talkIn Witcher it is much more real stuff - and here is the point why everybody like it. There are tons of characteristic voices and it makes huge benefit for Witcher. Not like someone could expect, putting movie based dialogues (playing the movie when someone speaks) made game much more realistic.In Oblivion there are different lectors for each race, but all people speak exactly the same way. It is just dull.9. Final EffectIn Witcher you have to play a plot, but this makes it interesting. It is like being part of movie. If we wanted to rule the world, then who would watch the movies?In Oblivion you are the main palyer - but is this hero so interesting?:)

Oblivion can't hold a candle to this game in regards to story telling, Sapkowski's world in both novel and this video game is more real, immersive and seemless to me than even Tolkien's myth.It's too different a game to compare though, in my opinion, they're both fantasy and that's about where the similarity ends!

PowazofLyria said:
It should be a crime to call Oblivion RPG. :wall:Why?Here. :whistle:
That's just the opinion of a frustrated person, not the truth.Next to that the guy at that site is selling crap. Why? Because the planes of oblivion aren't the same as diablo II.And yes, the world when you enter a gate are much all the same, because everytime you enter a gate you only enter one realm; the deadlands of mehrunes dagon.If you know the lore of TES you should know what it is.Yeah, Oblivion is less roleplaying then it's predecessors, but it is still a rpg. Let's say an action rpg.It's a good game. Not as good as Morrowind, but it isn't bad.

The Witcher is the first game to come along since I played my first RPG, FF VII, where I just went "wow", and was completely sucked into the world (and I'm only just getting to Visima). I played Oblivion at a friend's place, and had it installed om my comp, and it was okay. I liked it, but I pretty much spent my time stealing a horse to get around, which made every guard in the kingdom go after me, no matter how far I travelled (which is odd), and enjoyed the sandbox aspect of it. I found it hard to get into the story though. I will eventually go back to it, but I can see myself playing the Witcher through a least a few more times. I like that so far, the game doesn't pull any punches.

My own little review. am not exaggerating when I claim that, to me, "The Witcher" is the best role-playing game since the epic goodness that "Planescape Torment" was. The brainchild of the Polish game forge CD Projekt features first saw its first release in late 2007. In 2008, the Enhanced Edition once again boosted the "Aurora" engine's graphics' quality, tweaked some remaining bugs and completely revised the audio files and conversations. For those who had registered their games, this massive upgrade was free of charge, as was the Djinni Adventure Editor, which had been released early in 2008.The player takes over the role of Geralt of Rivia, a Witcher. The excerpts below are from a review about the first release, so many of the flaws mentioned in the link are no longer existant. "The world is dark and grimy in the way you'd expect actual medieval towns and landscapes to be. It's full of fear, disease, religious zealotry, and political maneuvering that results in pain for the powerless populace at large. In short, it's a window into our own world and tries to expose some of the issues that we deal with on a daily basis while still providing players the chance to control an interesting character and participate in an exciting adventure. Many of the issues are tackled in a mature fashion and I [...] couldn't help but be drawn into this flawed but hopeful world. While tensions always seem to be high between humans, elves, dwarves, and other races of fantasy, this Polish-born tale pushes those tensions into full blown racism. While most of the epithets are cast at the "non-humans" like the elves and dwarves, the main character Geralt is not immune to the slanderous speech of the human population. While Geralt was born human, he was mutated and trained to become something both more and less. While Witchers are granted enhanced reflexes and strength and trained to slay monsters, use basic magic, and brew helpful potions, the process of mutation sterilizes them and as many observe in the game, turns them cold to others. Most humans are wary of Geralt, some are downright hostile and the non-humans often have the same reactions because he's part human. From the moment Geralt leaves [...]his home castle Kaer Morhen, he's subjected to the fears and anger of a world looking for a reason to explode."I love games where the protagonists' actions have observable results in their game world. The choices one makes actually do mean something in this game, and steer the course of the narrative. There are three general outcomes for the main storyline and literally dozens of different outcomes in the different game chapters that form both, Geralt and his environment. "Environments are wonderful. The main city Vizima is lively and given a great amount of detail that makes it seem like a real place in this fantastic little world. The smaller towns are given nearly the same attention to detail and enough non-vital NPCs that they feel lived in. Wilderness areas are equally as easy to believe as real places."And that is simply the truth. With a decent graphics card the environment simply looks stunning, especially with the light effects to be found, for example, at noon time in "The Fields". Ambiance sounds are also really atmospheric and well placed and never seemed so intrusive that I would have found them to be boring after a while. The same counts for the music, which nicely adapts to the environments and situations. "The game only really has visual problems when it comes to models. Models are used over and over, even for some more important side characters."That is probably my only technicalcomplaint with the game. It truly is awefully repetitive in its constant character model recycling. The fat Vizima merchant you will meet right at the beginning of the "Outskirts" chapter? There are dozens of him, all with the exact same facial features and the same voice, and the same is true for nearly all other NPC models. The only reason this is not even more obvious is the fact that there is only one large settlement in the game - Vizima - and the rest consists of small hamlets and villages."The Witcher", as I enthusiastically claimed in my very first sentence, is an absolutely superb RPG. It has won the Game of the Year Award, has sold more than a million copies worldwide and has introduced a large audience to a mature setting and to the Polish author Andrzej Sapkowski, on whose works the game is based. And even though the game has a high replay value due to the almost countless small combinations one can change, as a product, as a franchise it seriously lacks the stamina to compete with other commercially successful products like Fallout 3 or TES Oblivion.Both, Fallout 3 and TES Oblivion are inferior to "The Witcher" for a variety of reasons (personal taste, of course, being one of them), but the most obvious is certainly the quality of the story (stories) that is (are) being told. However, Fallout 3 and TES Oblivion have been able to garner massive long-term consumer interest by supplying their fans with editors which allowed them to create an almost infinite amount of custom content, starting from simple objects to completely new territories full of settlements, NPCs and quests. One could have hoped that, using Bioware's "Aurora" engine, CD Projekt also would have adapted an editor as functional and wide-ranged as the one of Fallout 3 or TES Oblivion, or, for that matter, Neverwinter Nights (which used the "Aurora" engine).Sadly enough, that is not the case (and I say that as someone who at least likes to try his hand at modding from time to time). The Neverwinter Nights editor was easy enough to handle for even a non-native speaker to create his own areas and populate them and bring them to life. Custom content made your own creations even more beautiful or dreadful (just as you liked them), but most definately, lively and pittoresque."The Witcher's" Djinni Adventure Editor does not play in that league. It basically just allows for the creation of new or modified quests within the confines of the regions pre-established by the game. Neither does it allow the creation of custom characters by giving the option of combining elements from a set nor does it allow the export of pre-fabricated models found in the game to create own areas and territories. In fact, unless you are a true modeller, not just a modder, there is hardly a possibility to come up with any new areas at all!Maybe the name of the tool should have given it away: Djinni Adventure Editor.It is, as such, not a "true" editor like the ones we have come to know during the past half-decade of gaming, and the result has been a severely lower grade of long-term costumer attachment. Oblivion is still sold today, even though it is now almost 3 years old, and the major reason for that is that basically constantly new material, new quests, new lands and towns and villages are added by a dedicated modding comminity which has grown over the past years.The result? In TES Nexus' modding database there are more than 14,500 files for Oblivion, and even its 2002 predecessor Morrowind is featured with more than 1,500 files.And "The Witcher"?The only truly dedicated modder group, Red Flame Interactive, has ceased any further work. The official site features 7 (seven) adventures and 27 (twentyseven) in its general modding area. Compare those numbers, will you?14,500 vs 34That means that about 0.2% of the modding done for Oblivion is done for "The Witcher"! 0.2%! Hello?!? Dear CD Project, as I suspect you are working on the basics for the sequel to "The Witcher", please hear my words: give us a better editor, one that truly allows us to do something with the excellent game you have given us. Otherwise you will always just stay that mildly sucessful game from Poland while Bethesda and Bioware cash in the big bucks and stimulate the creativity of tens of thousands around the globe.And that would be a shame now, would it not?

Wired said:
Otherwise you will always just stay that mildly sucessful (sic) game from Poland while Bethesda and Bioware cash in the big bucks and stimulate the creativity of tens of thousands around the globe.
Let's ignore the patronizing tone for a moment and concentrate on the realities of "big bucks", shall we?In what way would we be better served by CDPROJECT RED if it started chasing the "big bucks"? How would it specifically improve the experience of PC-centric gamers?The "big bucks" are in the console market. One either realized this by about 2006, or one is still living in a dream world of "what should be" rather than "here is where the money is made, and how"I suggest a fearless analysis of game aesthetics over the last 10 years or so: see how - to name but A FEW examples among thousands - Bethesda Softworks has gone from DAGGERFALL to FALLOUT3 (and this is *not* a rant against BethSoft, I've logged 400+ hrs into F3); the "evolution" of Bioware from BALDUR'S GATE 2 to DRAGON AGE (*not* a rant against BW, I played MASS EFFECT 3 times from start to finish); the fate of Looking Glass Studios from the very moment they went for the "big bucks"; the entire history of Ion Storm (who never did anything but chase the "big bucks"); etc, etc, etc.It is interesting this "big bucks" ideal. Very American Dream: find something that you love and twist it, torture it, debase it in constant efforts to find ways to make as much money as you can. Always a little more. Spend a lifetime doing that. At the end you can't find a trace of what you started out with.Personally, I don't give a kikimore's claw: I got my two copies of THE WITCHER, which I thoroughly enjoy. CDProject can decide to water down their fine Toussaint wine for the couch potato crowd - or indeed any "crowd" - and do like everyone else by making "crowd pleasing" games. Kellogg's Corn Flakes, or Coldplay, or Michael Bay levels of bland is just the thing for "big bucks". I'll just stay over here with the quirky, the strange, the unpredictable. SirV

I don't think Wired is trying to be patronising, after reading his entire post, he's just strongly making a point about the editor itself and not the game. I think you hit the nail on the head though, Wired, from the name "adventure editor", this tool was never meant to be a full on engine editor, so if you expect it to be then you'll be disappointed (as you clearly are :mad:)I would also point out that there is a difference between Big Bucks and a Big Modding Community, you may be surprised just how little revenue those projects generate for Bethesda. The biggest gains for them are user base and loyalty related.
SirVincealot said:
I'll just stay over here with the quirky, the strange, the unpredictable.
Same here, but i play games for fun and entertainment and i need all types of games to be satisfied, both quirky and mainstream. There's no way they could release The Witcher as it was on a console, i remember saying that on the small review i wrote not long after original release, it's a PC game through and through, with limited (though increased with each patch) initial accessibility. That alone explains why they're having to remake it. :peace:

SirVincealot said:
SirVincealot said:
Otherwise you will always just stay that mildly sucessful (sic) game from Poland while Bethesda and Bioware cash in the big bucks and stimulate the creativity of tens of thousands around the globe.
Let's ignore the patronizing tone for a moment and concentrate on the realities of "big bucks", shall we?In what way would we be better served by CDPROJECT RED if it started chasing the "big bucks"? How would it specifically improve the experience of PC-centric gamers?The "big bucks" are in the console market. One either realized this by about 2006, or one is still living in a dream world of "what should be" rather than "here is where the money is made, and how"I suggest a fearless analysis of game aesthetics over the last 10 years or so: see how - to name but A FEW examples among thousands - Bethesda Softworks has gone from DAGGERFALL to FALLOUT3 (and this is *not* a rant against BethSoft, I've logged 400+ hrs into F3); the "evolution" of Bioware from BALDUR'S GATE 2 to DRAGON AGE (*not* a rant against BW, I played MASS EFFECT 3 times from start to finish); the fate of Looking Glass Studios from the very moment they went for the "big bucks"; the entire history of Ion Storm (who never did anything but chase the "big bucks"); etc, etc, etc.It is interesting this "big bucks" ideal. Very American Dream: find something that you love and twist it, torture it, debase it in constant efforts to find ways to make as much money as you can. Always a little more. Spend a lifetime doing that. At the end you can't find a trace of what you started out with.Personally, I don't give a kikimore's claw: I got my two copies of THE WITCHER, which I thoroughly enjoy. CDProject can decide to water down their fine Toussaint wine for the couch potato crowd - or indeed any "crowd" - and do like everyone else by making "crowd pleasing" games. Kellogg's Corn Flakes, or Coldplay, or Michael Bay levels of bland is just the thing for "big bucks". I'll just stay over here with the quirky, the strange, the unpredictable. SirV
Wow, way to completely misunderstand and twist what I actually did say. Do you actually train this art? Just asking, because you seem to be really good in it.I write a long post about the value of having a large modding community, about accessible editors and the good they do for long-time consumer relation building - and you go off on a tangent about consoles and bland mass markets? :whatthe:

Top Bottom