The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Blood Revival Patch

+
I'm with Barratus. I bought the EE, installed it, and have been playing it. I downloaded the patch from somebody on the list (don't remember who), but can't figure out how to get it installed. I thought from the very first post that the blood patch was going to be available here. If so, where is it?Or, where is a link to it? I haven't found it on the Official Site either.Note: I did not download the big patch 1.4. I uninstalled the original Witcher and installed the EE fresh. I have registered the game.Thanks,FAM

Thanks. The one from WorthPlaying worked. I thought from the statement on the first post that the download would be available on this site.Thanks again.FAM

Brysiu said:
Unfortunately in our efforts to make The Witcher: Enhanced Edition as awesome as possible, we made a little mistake... the North American version of the game shipped without a little file that enabled some additional blood effects. We've remedied that situation with the Blood Revival patch, which will be posted here tomorrow but is already available for download at the following sites:Voodoo ExtremeFileshackWorthplaying
Any future potential problems or issues if I don't install this patch?-R

I was hoping someone would be able to provide some insight into this...but everytime I install these blood patches, and all of them do it, I get an error window stating that the witcher has encountered an error and will shut down. If i uninstall and re-install, the game works fine again. If i install the patch, it breaks. Any help would be appreciated.-D

I suppose this isn't exactly the right place for this, but after trying repeatedly to download the EE and failing each time, I'm getting quite frustrated. There just doesn't seem to be any way to PURCHASE the EE online, and none of my local game stores have even heard of it, or if they have they have no plans to offer it for sale. I was willing to spend the money, plus the shipping costs, which brings the total to $59.00 US - with no acknowledgement that the Canadian dollar is worth more than the US, either! It should be only $40 Can at the most, including shipping!Guess this is just another example of Red Projekt letting the consumer down. They sure as fqk don't make it easy!

OK, I haven't read all 5 pages here, lets face it, 5 pages is too much to read, however is the 1.4 patch just the huge English Language patch or is it another one? I had a hard time navigating the page because I don't know Polish, so if the patch is something else, could you please post a direct URL to the exe file.

I can not install this patch the new adventure have a lot problemi can not hear the voice of NPCthis enhanced Edition make some display not good a bout face, clothed of the witcher old and new enhanced edition :wall:

[size=13pt]Put THE WITCHER in your player before trying to install any of the many, many patches! [/size][size=8pt]Not that that will actually help, but at least you'll know where it is when it comes time to smash it to tiny little pieces!! [/size]

I started constructing FAQ about the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher.If you have found some problem/question not mentioned in it and you know the ANSWER do not hesitate to add it above my post!I think that the whole community will be more that grateful for your help.http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=17503.0PSPlease do not add questions without answers it will make a mess in the thread

I'm actually not having any problems related to the extra missions yet because I'm not sure how to get them to work. But my problem is oddly enough the very same one I have had right before I loaded the patch to begin with and that was that in Act 3 right before any transition from Trade Quarter to Market Square or vice versa, the game crashes with absolutely no reason as to why, and I was hoping 1.4 would fix the problem. Does anyone know why it does this? I've tried adjusting my anti aliasing and everything and nothing seems to stop it from crashing. I have a Quad Core @ 2.39 ghz each (2.39 Ghz), 3 gig RAM, Vista System Pack 3, 120 Gig HDD, LightScribe DVD SuperMedia CD Writer and a NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS.

I do not care about the blood but there are no plant names in the adventure screen even if Gerald has already read the books about the plants. :-[

oldwitch said:
I do not care about the blood but there are no plant names in the adventure screen even if Gerald has already read the books about the plants. :-[
Try hitting the alt key.

Okay here's another refresher if the patch fails or whatever. This is done the first time, download the main patch, the language pack and the blood patch, put it inside the main directory of the witcher preferably on a new directory then run the patch.Mine ran perfectly well. ;)

If I was already playing the game when I downloaded and installed the enhanced edition, should I now go back to the beginning and start all over again? I can't get through the kikimor cave at the end of chapter III anyway!

I'm sure this has probably been asked allot but I was wondering if you need this patch if you downloaded the patch version of the enhanced edition?Thanks.

Top Bottom