The Witcher Fan Art Contest

+
Answer from Dark Horse on fb:
Thanks for your inquiry! Due to the huge pool awesome of entries, we are still determining our winners. Stay tuned for more news soon.

Good to know, though not really surprised. There were a lot of amazing entries - and a lot of fraudulent entries they are going to have to sift through (even had two of my older art pieces submitted by unknown people as their own). Anyways, hopefully we hear news soon. :)

wait.. the contest should be closed but I noticed that we can submit?

Thought they had removed the locations you could submit at, but regardless, I'm sure they wouldn't be valid as they'd see the timestamp of when they were added.

@shinobi2u

Oh :/ sad I wasn't exactly aware when it was going to end. I had a lot.. I actually sent most of them personally through email to CDPR months back. :3 Well I submitted two recently unknowingly with my name Scarletx..check them if you've time .. um since you replied to me lol..what do you think? :)

Last edited:
Good to know, though not really surprised. There were a lot of amazing entries - and a lot of fraudulent entries they are going to have to sift through (even had two of my older art pieces submitted by unknown people as their own). Anyways, hopefully we hear news soon. :)

Sorry to hear someone tried to claim your hard work, but I understand their jealousy at your mad skillz.

:cheers:

Thought they had removed the locations you could submit at, but regardless, I'm sure they wouldn't be valid as they'd see the timestamp of when they were added.

Didn't you put any personal mark in your works? Anyway, people is lazy and cheat :(

@Djembe You're too kind! I saw plenty of fantastic works from others also being used as well. Probably taking them a while to sort through all the fraudulent entries.

Didn't you put any personal mark in your works? Anyway, people is lazy and cheat :(

I do actually hide my signature somewhere within my pieces, but I stopped watermarking them cause I want people to be able to enjoy them without stuff all over them (though I created a new personal logo recently I may start using in a discrete manner). I usually don't make it stand out as I figure people would just 'shop it out anyways. ^_^

Regardless, I have the original, layered, higher rez version to back me up if anyone wanted to dispute the ownership. :D

Top Bottom