The Witcher Fan Art Thread

+
Sirnaq said:
Damn man, that is some great piece of art.
Thanks man!

Sirnaq said:
Well then, if you have read all the books... What do you think about drawing the Redanian Headmaster of Espionage Sigismund Dijkstra? Imo he was one of the most interesting side-characters. Also we still need a good drawing of Vilgefortz, and you are really good at expressing the nature and character of a mage.

I`ve already tried to assemble facial features of Lavrenti Beria, Allen Dulles and Heinrich Müller in one character. But something missing - it`s not a Dijkstra(
So i left it unfinished.

But! I painted Vilgefortz long-long time ago.

Woow your paintings is amazing! You're the most talented painter I've ever seen in modern times. There are no words that can describe the medieval paintings, they're simply fantastic! :eek:

@sardas
you know me from DevianArt. Still I bow at your art :)/>

I love the W3 piece, tho my favourites are the Renaissance-style portraits. You are a genius sir />

GeneralMus said:
Woow your paintings is amazing! You're the most talented painter I've ever seen in modern times. There are no words that can describe the medieval paintings, they're simply fantastic! :eek:/>/>
thanks)

GeneralMus said:
@sardas
you know me from DevianArt. Still I bow at your art :)/>/>/>

I love the W3 piece, tho my favourites are the Renaissance-style portraits. You are a genius sir />/>/>
Hi! You already saw all of this pictures - i remember that) Thank you, as always!

Oh man, these are insane. The Philippa portrait is gorgeous and so well done, the style is on point (in all the portraits). ♥

These are really cool!

I can't paint but I can draw pretty okay. I should make some fanart haven't really made any at all haha

@sardas do you have a website? btw

Dunno what's wrong with Dijkstra, but Vilgefortz looks just great. Who is the other guy? Rience? Also it would be nice to see Leo Bonhart with all those witchers' medallions. He was awesome character. Probably the only melee fighter who could have been a tough challenge for Geralt.
Damn it man, you must have DeviantArt or some other place where you keep all this treasure. Share it

FoggyFishburne said:
Daaayuuum! You've got some serious fucking talent! All those pictures are amazing :)/>/>/>/>/>

I wish I could draw like that :(/>/>/>/>/>

FoggyFishburne said:
Oh man, these are insane. The Philippa portrait is gorgeous and so well done, the style is on point (in all the portraits). ♥

FoggyFishburne said:
amazing job! :)/>/>/>/>/>

Thank you, guys!

FoggyFishburne said:
These are really cool!

I can't paint but I can draw pretty okay. I should make some fanart haven't really made any at all haha

@sardas do you have a website? btw
You should, for sure) More witcher fan-arts! I don`t have a website, only a gallery on deviant

FoggyFishburne said:
Dunno what's wrong with Dijkstra, but Vilgefortz looks just great. Who is the other guy? Rience? Also it would be nice to see Leo Bonhart with all those witchers' medallions. He was awesome character. Probably the only melee fighter who could have been a tough challenge for Geralt.
Damn it man, you must have DeviantArt or some other place where you keep all this treasure. Share it
The other guy is Shirru, do you remember him? I already shared all my "witcher" works on deviant) Btw, i saw a few Bonharts there)

Hi folks!
Changed old poster a bit - waiting for TW3

morganmerrimar said:
Okk, I wasn’t sure to post it here, but someone suggested me to do it :)
I always follow advices of ancient members :) (Don’t get my “ancient” wrong, cute missy! I don’t mean “old”, just… veteran :) )
To be honest, this is a very indirect TW tribute, and that’s why I was thinking to … keep it out from here. Anyway, this is a tribute to my “Geralt WANTED”. The paper is right on her legs… and as…

…oh, nevermind! XD

Geralt... wanted

@ Secondchildren:
http://morganmerrima...anted-194145357
You know what I mean... :)
(When we'll meet eachother I'll offer you more than 1 coffee, I promise!)

EDIT:
”Geralt WANTED” scan ver. updated.

nice images....

Top Bottom