The Witcher First Remake( On the graphical and physical engine of W3)

+
The Witcher First Remake( On the graphical and physical engine of W3)

Just try to imagine the world of Witcher 1 on the engine of Witcher 3(With a lot of new side quests, maybe some new location and other stuff) that product should be amazing.

That's my dream. To be honest, I think the best story line was in W1, the decission making in First Witcher was reallly, really good.

So basically, what is in my mind.

1.The same story line
2.The same location (maybe a little bigger with a better conection) Without instance (I mean without loading whenever u entering somewhere)
3.Make a more a side quests.
4.Keep gwint.
5.Make a better inventory, skill system. Maybe just copy that from W3.
6. The Red team, can even make a new expansion.

I think guys, u understand, what i mean. Sorry for my bad london.

Lets talk about my dream

Last edited:
Uziemienie;n8081450 said:
5.Make a better inventory, skill system. Maybe just copy that from W3.

But the inventory and skills in TW1 were the best in the series.
Also the only things that MIGHT need fixing are a combat tweak and fast travel points. Everything else is flawless.

Last edited:
Remake would be nice, but I's also love to see Wyzima in witcher 3 timeline, during the Nilfgaard occupation. In anticipation of redkit for w3, I even exported most of the architecture models from w1 editor. But unfortunately no real editor came out for w3.

Last edited:
While I like the idea myself, I have doubts if it would actually happen, a full remake is almost as much work as a new game, while the latter would likely sell better. It is also not easy to "upgrade" the gameplay and world to what is expected from a modern AAA game while at the same time trying to stay faithful to the original. The remake would probably have to be open world, with the combat, controls and UI optimized for playing with a controller, those changes might not be received well by fans of the original, even if the better visuals would obviously be welcome.

I would absolutely love to see this happen. An enhanced edition of Wild Hunt would be great to see as well.

I think that it would be a very good idea for CDPR to remaster the first game in REDEngine3, while polishing every aspect of the game as best as they can. Afterwards, they can move to doing the same treatment to AoK, and maybe even include some player-created content as DLC (which may be possible for the first game as well). Finally, they could release an 'enhanced edition' of Wild Hunt along with better modding support - REDKit 3. I'd expect all of the games to have better animations, graphics, and updated voice-overs.

I would love a TW1 remake. However, CDPR has enough to do right now. I wish they released a legit RedKit for TW3. I'm sure some talented modders could have done this by now.

id buy that, never played the witcher1 and the graphics look very dated and the gameplay might be as well so that stops me from buying it

TBH, I don't want W1 updated to a new engine, far too much would have to be sacrificed,, granted the combat is a tad,, ..shalll we say ''simple'?, but the way the skills and inventory work are a bit better in the first one, as well as the first engine lending a 'back alley'' feel to the town that the other engine simply doesn't afford.

To update the game simply for graphical reasons would remove most of the flavour of the original, it would infact be less not more.

I too hope that at some point in time, they remake/remaster all 3 games using the same engine with same graphics and gameplay mechanics(hopefully the alchemy and inventory from Witcher 1).
Better conecting all 3 games toguether, and ironing out plot holes and story inconsistencies on the process.

Top Bottom