This is the end, my only friend, the end…

+
This is the end, my only friend, the end…

So, here we are. The BIG DAY has finally arrived – the Premiere. The Enhanced Edition is out and ready, so get your hands on it and play. Another chapter in RED’s history thus comes to a close. To mark this occasion, PanKarol has prepared a special post in which he considers the present situation and plans for the future. “As they say, every end is the start of something new…”Enjoy – http://blogs.ign.com/PanKarol/

Congratulations! :) Guess what - you made it! :D Well done, guys, and thanks for all the effort you've gone to to deliver us the Enhanced Edition. Enjoy your well-earned downtime :) edit: oh, and epic sadness on the thread subject! I had a lump in my throat, I thought this was going to be bad news! *sigh of relief* You're not to scare us like that again! Behave! :p

This is the end.....the end of my PATIENCE! :evil:19 and a half hour of shit...Download dies everytime .. yes, with downloadmanager!Trying the hole day...Only thing works is andventures (downloaded without manager), that can't be played without EE... :wall:Yeah, I think I need some of this polish vodka...They had definetly too much of it... :beer:Disappointed & angry, but what did I expect?They even took the things out of the Collectors edition -so you know what they think about their fans...I will not buy this EE!It is the end...

Thank you guys!Thank you for all your dedication and efforts!Thank you for bring to us The Witcher and the enhanced edition!In one simply word...THANK YOU!

Congratz ??Please fix the download before you start making posts for taking credit ...The download stops all the time.

Love the song, wish I could love the patch.This patch also broke my game like others that posted here. :( Which is sad. I've been looking forward to playing again.While installing the mega patch, I get an error during the actualization process, after I've validated I have a game, etc.Error (111)C:\\Program Files\The Witcher\Data\fx00.bifWhat the heck do I do now?It forced me to reinstall the witcher, and did the same thing over again. This happened 4 times now.I've had to uninstall and reinstall 4 times now over this stupid bug. I re-downloaded the patch from 3 different sites now, and EVERY single one of them has given me the same result.

I think I'm just going to give up on the whole thing until things settle down and you don't have to be a wizard to "download that, download this, put this here, name this that...". I mean, the game was great before, right? So I'll just keep enjoying it how it was, and hopefully some day the enhanced edition will work the way it's supposed to.

After 6 more attempts of my above posted issue, mixing registry cleanings, temp folder deletion, full defrags and scandisks.... I give up.I'm disappointed greatly. I've seen trivial questions answered throughout the day, and mine was consistently ignored in every help thread. :(

segmentor said:
Quit your whinging about the patch - it's off-topic for this thread.
Actually seeing as this thread was about the patch, and for ALOT of people its broken the game its perfectly on topic. The EE patch so far is a complete waste of time. Doesnt load. Makes on wonder id CDProjeckt actualy employ a testing team, as the shear number of issus would lead one ot believe that this issue should have been resolved BEFORE release. I have spent an entire day thry to get it to work, and now Im just p1ss3d off!months of waiting (and a HUGE delay), LOOOOooong DL due to lack of forsight with server load, numerous issues connecting to validation server, and once its installed it does even work.While I love the game, and appreciate the EE, and the work gone into it, this level of incompetence is inexcusable. Way to piss off your fans, and look like a bunch of amatuers!I'm sure once it gets fixed it will be fantastic, but all the delays, and technical issues, are just unforgivable. They had plenty of time to fix this. think about they are going to need to patch the "fix everything" patch... poor.

Cryocore said:
Cryocore said:
Actually seeing as this thread was about the patch
Got comprehension?This thread is about the developers, their achievement in general and their future.Problems with the patch, technical and otherwise, are being discussed in a multitude of other threads - lets not let that spread into every thread on the forums just so people can get more attention as they air their grievances.

segmentor said:
segmentor said:
segmentor said:
Actually seeing as this thread was about the patch
Got comprehension?This thread is about the developers, their achievement in general and their future.Problems with the patch, technical and otherwise, are being discussed in a multitude of other threads - lets not let that spread into every thread on the forums just so people can get more attention as they air their grievances.
Or better yet, let's do EXACTLY that, so they take a good hard look at the issues.

Top Bottom