Thronebreaker Crashing and Framerate Issues [PS4]

+

Vattier

CD PROJEKT RED
I tried, but on that page it’s asking for support ID (upper right corner in the game settings)... There’s nothing in the upper right corner in the settings in Thronebreaker. It’s mandatory for contacting support, so no dice unfortunately.
Was there any official word yet?
More people having the same problem:
https://www.reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/a2tbv3

Thank you for reporting this! This field shouldn't be in the Thronebreaker form - we will remove it.

For now, until the form is fixed, please fill the field with anything random.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

In camp menu the cursor has disappeared. The bug has been reported by other ps4 players in other forums as well. Can no longer change deck or upgrade buildings as the cursor has disappeared. Game is unplayable.

I'm incredibly frustrated right now. As if the constant stutters and delay during this fight weren't bad enough, I have had the game crash multiple times during and right as I was about to win the battle at the first Nilfgaard encampment (Foragers, south of the spies). CDPR, fix these crashes, then the stutters, alright? The game should have never released in this sorry state, end of story. I want a fix on PS4 ASAP as well as for any other platforms and I want to hear something from YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for reporting this! This field shouldn't be in the Thronebreaker form - we will remove it.

For now, until the form is fixed, please fill the field with anything random.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
No worries ;)

I've been experimenting problems as well.

Crashes (mostly when a battle ends) and constant freezes when walking and in camp. It's so frustrating to play like this and I'm gonna stop until this is fixed.

Playing in a normal Ps4 btw.

I've been experimenting problems as well.

Crashes (mostly when a battle ends) and constant freezes when walking and in camp. It's so frustrating to play like this and I'm gonna stop until this is fixed.

Playing in a normal Ps4 btw.

Yes, exactly the same on my "normal" PS4. Freezes while walking around (I have a 2TB Seagate Hybrid HDD) and crashes, I think, every time I get a new card in the story.
I have 2 hours playtime and 8 crashes in this time. The game is great and I love to play it as long as everything works fine.
Pleeeeeeease fix it and bring a new update for the PS4 players. And please also fix the resolution bugon PS4

Hi, this game is broken on ps4 pro ! Thronebreaker and Gwent FPS drop in battle ! CRASH ! Cursor GONE in camp ! FREEZE on deckbuilder ! i try to turn off mode boost and this game is still broken ! need a fast fix !
Post automatically merged:

Up

Ok this game is unplayable and the dev Don't care lol unbelievable !

Last edited:
Same problem here. Only had a couple of crashes in the first 4-5 hours, but now it keeps crashing every half hour, especially after a battle. It's game breaking and very annoying, needs to be fixed.

I'm playing on a regular PS4.

The games have great story. But its unplayable! Crashes crashes and crashes! What a shame for cdproject... If i know, i put my my maney in something else. How this is possible to sell game, where u cant load, or after tough card battle u get crashed! WTF!?

I'm Really Frustrated at this point, I'm playing on the PS4 Pro. Thronebreaker is an amazing game that I really want to play; except that the game keeps crashing every 15 minutes. I'm about 8 hours in, and during that time The game has crashed more than 10 times. At first it was spread out, occurring just before a battle was about to start or occuring just after beating a battle. " FORCING ME TO REPEAT THAT BATTLE" I am now at a point where the game is unplayable. I get halfway through a battle, and the game crashes. EVERY TIME, for like 5 times in a row. This battle is on the Aedirn map located midway on the left side of the map. More specifically its the battle where you choose to ambush the elves in the cave. I cannot finish this battle. Every single time I get to midway through the third round the game crashes. This is super frustrating and the state of this game makes me doubt the quality of CDProjekt Red's upcoming releases. Please fix this soon so that I and gamers like me can enjoy this awesome story y'all have created.

Refund !!!

It don't have to be a refund. A message from the devs when there will be a patch would be very nice.
In the GOG-Forum, I think, the devs say that it's a problem with the Playstation and not with the game. Obviously they are wrong.

Mistakes and bugs can happen, but there should be a patch to fix it soon.

My ps4 pro work perfectly ... Just this game is broken !

Yeah, that's what I said. It's not a problem of the PS4, it's a problem of the game.
Funnily enough with Thronebraker there came a patch for Gwent. Since then also Gwent is laggy. Same Problems like on Thronebraker

Unfortunately Gwent have the same problem ... Freeze on deckbuilder and laggy battles . How its possible lol . Its time to go on concurrence ?

Can we have a answers from the dev ? Can you fix your broken game please ??? Unacceptable !!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom