Time Played on xbox one s

+
On the 15th of march 2020 my xbox showed that i had 84 days of gametime. On that day i finished a gameplay that would be a perfect place to start any ng+ on(full completion, hen gaidth armor, max possible amount of crowns) and i deleted all other saves. Then two months later ı started another gameplay(fresh start+death march) but only played two hours and left it there. On march 2021 i plugged off my xbox from everywhere(that was the last time i saw my real gametime) and didn't touch it until now. Today I logged on to the windows xbox app-thing to see if i could play any of my xbox games on pc but instead i saw that all my games showed 0mins in playtime with no difference in achievments or stats. I started playing witcher 3 but my playtime did not register so i deleted the local files and then resync with cloud(which it did) but it did not make any difference about the play time registry.

What can i do? Has anyone experienced something like this? I stopped grieving about the lost playtime but i want my progress to count dadgummit.

Upvote 1
You may want to contact Microsoft about this, as well. Hours played, record of achievements, etc. are maintained on the platform, not the studio. My guess would be it's likely just a display bug or issue with a version update.

Top Bottom