Tips for imports and questions [spoilers?]

+
Tips for imports and questions [spoilers?]

Hello, I have a few questions about importing saves.
How will be arms imported to the game? Will they be on the character or in storage? If they will be on the character, where will they appear (and all or just the best ones), in inventory or replacing ones Geralt would be using without imports? And about armours: if I'd have elven Raven's armour, for example, will it be turned to simple Raven armour?
And for other tips, which decisions would you recommend to make, for a "perfect" game in TW2?

How will be arms imported to the game? Will they be on the character or in storage? If they will be on the character, where will they appear (and all or just the best ones), in inventory or replacing ones Geralt would be using without imports? And about armours: if I'd have elven Raven's armour, for example, will it be turned to simple Raven armour?
And for other tips, which decisions would you recommend to make, for a "perfect" game in TW2?
You will find swords in your inventory...
Raven armor is always the same, it doesn't matter which one you imported.
And about "perfect" game...To be honest, there is no significant difference ;)

There are only two choices that make a significant difference:
If you have Moon Blade, it imports as a strong silver sword that can take you through Act I.
If you play the Order path, then side with Roche in TW2, Siegfried will be present and helpful in Act III.

There are only two choices that make a significant difference:
If you have Moon Blade, it imports as a strong silver sword that can take you through Act I.
If you play the Order path, then side with Roche in TW2, Siegfried will be present and helpful in Act III.

I've read you can (somehow) spare Siegfried, even if you choose Squirrel's path. Is it true (and if yes, will he be there and friendly in Act III)?

I've read you can (somehow) spare Siegfried, even if you choose Squirrel's path. Is it true (and if yes, will he be there and friendly in Act III)?

It doesn't appear to work that way. I thought it should, but apparently not. You can spare him on the Neutral path, but even if you do, Tybalt will come after you in the Kaedweni camp, and Siegfried will not be in Loc Muinne.

It doesn't appear to work that way. I thought it should, but apparently not. You can spare him on the Neutral path, but even if you do, Tybalt will come after you in the Kaedweni camp, and Siegfried will not be in Loc Muinne.

Well... Bollox. :D
I guess I would try to make a "perfect game" choosing both scoia'tael paths. Neutral path wouldn't be as interesting for TW2, as it seems to be the "default" version, if no saves were imported.

Few more question:
Does it have any effect on TW2, which ingredients you know by the end of the original game?
Does having (or having them lost) original witcher swords (steel and silver) have any effect on how you start TW2? With that witcher's silver sword and steel sword or not?
And can all of these items be imported at once:
D'yaebl
G'valchir
Gwalhir
Aerondight
Moon Blade
Raven's armor
Or only the ones Geralt will be having on him at the time, excluding ones in his storage?

Last edited:
Top Bottom