Too old for gaming

+
Dragonbird;1638439 [MENTION=2003978 said:
wichat.571[/MENTION] - don't worry, the 'respectable' veneer rubs off once you reach a certain age.

Nah... It's too late for me....

Forum veteran
@227 - if this is all a clumsy attempt at a "Tits or GTFO", you're out of luck, I'm afraid.
Psh, I've more class than that (class for days!). I just thought we were switching genders.

Bit of a relief to find out otherwise; I've seen the shoes many women wear, and walking a mile in those would be torture.

"It takes a long time to become young" - Pablo Picasso
It sure did for me.
I started playing video games at my 23, i played my first R.P.G. at 26, The Witcher at my 31 literally changed (saved) my life, and now, at my 39, i find myself younger than ever, because of my interests and hobbies.
No, i won't stop playing video games (oh, my... i can't imagine what will they be in 30 years! ). And i won't stop advertising it to all "serious and mature" people with no interests or hobbies, who are dead and they don't know it.

I know someone who was in my previous guild who was in his late 60s. He went with us in many MMOs with us.

I know someone who was in my previous guild who was in his late 60s. He went with us in many MMOs with us.

Happen to know someone like that too. Was in my WoW era, he was our Paladin tank in the guild. He was over 60, and it was very funny to see (over Teamspeak) that he was very similar to us you players. Age doesn't matter really much for gaming.

Top Bottom