Top notch Swords bug

+
I finished Bald Mountain and I am back at Novigrad at the Inn with Final Preparations quest activated. I went to see top notch swords guy for the new swords since I updated the game before the Battle of Kaer Morhen, so I could not get them before Isle of Mists. However, he is back to welcome, welcome guy and is not selling the new swords. Also, he only has 2000 crowns in the shop when he is supposed to have at least 9K more or less. Also also, all my loot (swords and armor I will not use) that I have sold him for coin in my run is gone. It is usually there able for purchase again, but now all he is selling is a Novigrad Longsword.

In my save before Isle of Mists, he is working fine.

Anyone else with this problem??

Attachments

• imagen_2023-02-04_020839494.png
    imagen_2023-02-04_020839494.png
    903.2 KB · Views: 74
Same thing happened to me after finishing Bald Mountain. When I passed by him at first he wasn’t there, meditated for an hour and the 4.00 NPC is now there. Tried meditating to different times but no change.

Last edited:
Literally saw this after i posted. I think the trigger could be Isle of the Mists quest? As the quest locks you in and you won't be able to fast travel from that point all the way until after defeating Ilmerith

Top Bottom