Topic about mod's - what mod you really like (or set of mods)?

+
Before anything else, I looked in the forum rules, some section that talked about this. As far as I know, mods are allowed by CDPR. And as I understand it, debates about too. I just ask that we keep this topic all about predilections and not technical aspects of mods (treated in the Nexus community and each with its characteristic specification). Let's try to keep restrictions on mods that work exclusively on version 1.5 of CP and duly updated by their creators.

In your opinion, in addition to the game in its natural state - very good - which mod are you enjoying that could add to your overall gameplay experience?

I suggest these:

1 - Extra Vehicle Controls;
2 - TPP (Third person Mod);
3 - Blade Runner mod.

It gives the game a good level of immersion.

(general link to mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077 )

I would just like better reasons to play in NC at level 50 other than gang crime.
They needed a simple procedural events system similar to other open world games.

Once they give us official mod tools I want to make a mod that random spawns NPC that are of various degrees of hostile with random weapons /equipment around the player in the city. So I would be like getting supplies at a merchant when suddenly I hear someone screaming because they are being stabbed by another NPC out on the street or in the room next-door.

Done properly the player supplies their own "story" from their imagination based on the circumstances.

Like if it happen in a restaurant and it was a woman punching a guy who was not fighting back I would think it was a very bad break up resulting from infidelity. Or if it was in nice clothing store and the attacker was dressed in expensive clothing I may think it is a disgruntled employee. I did something similar in Fallout 4 to keep me playing in that world a little ever month for years (still do even now).

Last edited:
I would just like better reasons to play in NC at level 50 other than gang crime.
They needed a simple procedural events system similar to other open world games.

Once they give us official mod tools I want to make a mod that random spawns NPC that are of various degrees of hostile with random weapons /equipment around the player in the city. So I would be like getting supplies at a merchant when suddenly I hear someone screaming because they are being stabbed by another NPC out on the street or in the room next-door.

Done properly the player supplies their own "story" from their imagination based on the circumstances.

Like if it happen in a restaurant and it was a woman punching a guy who was not fighting back I would think it was a very bad break up resulting from infidelity. Or if it was in nice clothing store and the attacker was dressed in expensive clothing I may think it is a disgruntled employee. I did something similar in Fallout 4 to keep me playing in that world a little ever month for years (still do even now).

Hi there :)

- have the 'Cybermod' - you can create random missions, as you like and much, much more.

My favorite Mod(s) are as follows..

taken tattoos of Judy, till I can learn how to design and install my own.

I happen to have, female v romancing Panam.. until they officially make that I reality, it stays in my mod order.

I have a really cool Blue Flower tattoo mod for my Female V. again. Until I add my art to tattoo from My love interest and me... it stays in my mod order..

FRECKLES ... all things freckles... need more freckles.

I have some cute clothing for V but it's starting to get complicated since you can only replace outfits and not add.

and Of course, a Bullet pendant for pictures.

I am saving up a rant about my life in mod hell but ... I wanted to let you know my favorites so far

"TOPIC ABOUT MOD'S - WHAT MOD YOU REALLY LIKE (OR SET OF MODS)?"

Have 22 CET mods, and 180 archive mods, and love them all. But the 1 mod that if it breaks by a new patch or anything, that'll make me stop playing and waiting for it to play again, is the "JB Third Person" mod.

I love Cyberpunk 2077. I really do. But I just. can't. stand. first person view. I just can't. So, if JB Third Person doesn't play, neither do I.

I'm solely using clothing mods. I'm pretty satisfied with the outfit I've put together for my V.

Here's my V who is, other than Johnny's jacket, also wearing Panam's pants & harness, a leotard shirt, a pair of gloves, bracelets and a smartwatch, and finally one of Jackie's golden chains, River's necklace and a bullet pendant.

VTZux5h.jpg

KYPjVdU.jpg

Modlist:

Panam's pants: Mercs of NC - Panam Palmer at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus
Panam's harness: XT Clothing Library at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus
Leotard shirt: Black Plastic Leotard at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus
Gloves: Modular Accessory Collection - Gloves at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus
Bracelets and smartwatch: Modular Accessory Collection - Bracelets Rings and Watches at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus
Necklaces: Modular Jewelry Collection - Necklaces and Chokers at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus

I also highly recommend this mod, as it was vital in actually putting this outfit together: Combine Modded Torso Clothing at Cyberpunk 2077 Nexus

I would love a chooh2 fuel mod. There are quite a few stations around the map, shame not to use them.

For me, in a game where parkour and double jumping are so prevalent, I got really tired of the way the CP engine handles fall damage.
I found the no fall damage mod and had a lot more fun jumping from skyscrapers and just traversing the city in general. I was a tad upset when my game auto-updated to 1.5- I hope my mod gets an updated for it.

More a request, if anyone has a solution:
I'm gonna be THAT guy now, lol - a proper nude body/skin. Sorry, but naked V looks really bad in the game, and the pubic hair like... I don't know... someone smeared mud over the groin or painted with Edding on it...? Not looking for the usual "super clean 8k double-D superfashionmodel- extra thick - super curvy-sweaty-etc" bodies like for other games, only something that looks less... hmm.. unappetizing.. and natural. I'm ashamed to shower and don't want Johnny to see me like this. :D

Hi,
I'm struggling to find mods for the photo mode.

I regret that the game does not includes any (or almost) pose where you can sit on furniture or objects or stairs etc. ... I found some mods while searching but unfortunately most of them are for female V ...T_T

For the only mod I found for male V that offers poses packs where you can sit and where the hit box is reduced (you can realy lean on objetcs and walls) , but the mod doesn't add any pose, it replaces the existing ones ! You have to go and replace the .archive each time which is really not practical!

i'am looking for more poses and not new ones instead the vanilla ones.

Do you have any suggestions? Any mods that work for you with additional poses?

Hi,
I'm struggling to find mods for the photo mode.

I regret that the game does not includes any (or almost) pose where you can sit on furniture or objects or stairs etc. ... I found some mods while searching but unfortunately most of them are for female V ...T_T

For the only mod I found for male V that offers poses packs where you can sit and where the hit box is reduced (you can realy lean on objetcs and walls) , but the mod doesn't add any pose, it replaces the existing ones ! You have to go and replace the .archive each time which is really not practical!

i'am looking for more poses and not new ones instead the vanilla ones.

Do you have any suggestions? Any mods that work for you with additional poses?
Just look around on the nexus site, I’ve seen a few.

Just look around on the nexus site, I’ve seen a few.
You can easily guess that i did.
Like i said : i only found poses packs for female V or pack packs wich replace vanilla poses instead adding more.

If i had found on my own i wouldn't ask. That's what communities are for.

Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom