'Transaction error' when trying to open kegs

+
I sent another ticket following your instructions @jed9653

I didn't get any reply from the previous ticket I sent 3 days ago, but I don't remember exactly the path I used to submit it.
In a normal situation it can take several business days to get a response. I can imagine with the expansion only being a few days old and all the other bugs going on, plus they are all mostly working from home, that it can take a little longer than normal.

In a normal situation it can take several business days to get a response. I can imagine with the expansion only being a few days old and all the other bugs going on, plus they are all mostly working from home, that it can take a little longer than normal.

It has been 8 days since I sent the first ticket and 5 since I sent the second. No response. Not even an 'we are working on it'.

I did get an answer though on Twitter from ThorSerpent, but I am not really content with it. They imply that the drop in kegs was a sort of visual bug, that the number of kegs I was left with was actually the real one all along. But I am quite sure I had more kegs than that, before Shupe froze down. This would imply that somehow, the kegs opened in the background or something, which I don't think is possible as how could I have chosen between the 3 rare cards?

Think I will just drop this all over and move on... :(

It has been 8 days since I sent the first ticket and 5 since I sent the second. No response. Not even an 'we are working on it'.

I did get an answer though on Twitter from ThorSerpent, but I am not really content with it. They imply that the drop in kegs was a sort of visual bug, that the number of kegs I was left with was actually the real one all along. But I am quite sure I had more kegs than that, before Shupe froze down. This would imply that somehow, the kegs opened in the background or something, which I don't think is possible as how could I have chosen between the 3 rare cards?

Think I will just drop this all over and move on... :(
Sorry to hear that. Was hoping for a little bit of a different response. Especially since a number of people have the same complaint between here and twitter.

Sorry to hear that. Was hoping for a little bit of a different response. Especially since a number of people have the same complaint between here and twitter.

Well it is what it is. He said that the investigation for all such reported cases is over. He did also tell me to insist with support as they can look into my account logs but based on some aggregated report from multiple impacted accounts, it was a visual bug. Don't know if this is the truth or they are lying to close this issue.

Anyway, I would insist, but with whom? Nobody contacted me in the first place to keep bugging them with more questions. :)))

Top Bottom