TW1 Toxicity side effects

+
TW1 Toxicity side effects

Hello,

anyone know how to remove side effects of high toxicity? (losing life, worse stats)

Thanks in advance! :)

AFAIK, there is no mod to address this.

White Honey potion. Don't get so intoxicated in the future. Side effects of intoxication are part of the game.

One way to lessen intoxication is to make some of your potions with albedo. Then start a sequence of potions with one of these. Tawny Owl is a good one; you can make "Owlbedo" early in the game, since white myrtle and drowner brains are easy to get.

I dont have I problem with getting high toxicity just with that one thing: losing half of life. So nobody knows? :) Some script? :D

Are you sure it`s high toxicity that is causing half of the vitality to drop . There is a potion called "Full Moon" that when drank will also cause this sudden vitality drop . But it`s not really dropping as you get double the vitality points . But to get the full vitality bar you will need to drink Swallow or meditate by a campfire for about an hour of gametime .

Tommy said:
Are you sure it`s high toxicity that is causing half of the vitality to drop . There is a potion called "Full Moon" that when drank will also cause this sudden vitality drop . But it`s not really dropping as you get double the vitality points . But to get the full vitality bar you will need to drink Swallow or meditate by a campfire for about an hour of gametime .
Too heavy blood toxicity level does decrease Geralt's vitality considerably. Don't remember if it was exactly half though.

eskiMoe said:
Too heavy blood toxicity level does decrease Geralt's vitality considerably. Don't remember if it was exactly half though.

Yes it does . But you also get all sorts of red spots floating all over the screen which is also a side effect from high toxicity and something the poster doesn`t mention . :)

Yeah I did not mention because I like this side effect! :D I dont like that I lose half of my vitality. That is all! :D And I want to know how to get rid of it!

Ruminzon said:
And I want to know how to get rid of it!
Don't drink too many potions. The potions are poisonous so Geralt can't handle too many of them. It's part of the lore and the game design.

Okey I know lore, game is like this but I dont care. I want to modify it, change it all right? So anybody knows how to change toxicity max level? Toxicity degeregeration? That stupid half of vitality away? Any help please?

There is no potion and no toxicity level that takes half of your vitality away. Others have explained that. It is an artifact of using the Full Moon potion, which doubles your maximum vitality but does not increase your current vitality.

Various levels of toxicity cause the red spots to appear, cause you to miss more often, cause you to be knocked down when casting signs, cause you to be unable to cast signs, cause you to be unable to run. At toxicity over 75%, you start losing vitality over time. The game is designed to do this.

The usual strategy for playing the game as a potions addict is to use potions with dominant albedo. When you take a series of potions, start with one that has dominant albedo. The toxicity of that potion, and all of the others you take before the albedo wears off, is reduced.

You should also be prepared with a few White Honey potions and have put a few talents into your Quen sign. Then, if you get in over your head, cast Quen, drink a White Honey to detox, and drink a new round of potions.

If you want the game to perform differently, you will have to learn to use Djinni to modify your game. You should start with the Djinni tutorial; you can find it via http://djinni.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Thank you I will try that. But yeah when my toxicity is 50, my vitality is dropped by half and I can see these red bloodpumping spots. And when is my toxicity level 80 Geralt can just walk. But thanks with that site! :)

Top Bottom