UPDATE 6.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE!

+
Here again... Two available cards, one to play, second is here, but not here...

Attachments

• BUG.jpg
    BUG.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 143
So far i was thinking starting another card game from zero was stupid idea. Because i really do enjoy witcher universe and already know a lot of thing about gwent, can build and optimize my own decks. But after getting tormented by this repetitive gameplay in each game. I seriously consider giving it a chance. Whenever i heard the name of "Legends of Runeterra" on this forum, i disgusted it tbh. Now, developers pushed me to the point that i wanna give it a chance. Especially seeing how devs are interested in fixing their own game and showing to players what they are gonna do in next patches.

Trust me, I get that same feeling of disgust, as if I'm betraying CDPR, but I know this is temporary, I'll still jump on and play some Gwent or at least get the daily rewards or play arena to progress my rewards, but the bugs are nearly game breaking at the moment so it's best if people just not play it for now. I'm sure CDPR can see player count, so if they notice that it Drops significantly, it might push them to react faster and fix the issues.

Give LoR a try, like I said the mechanics are not the best (my opinion) but it's definitely fun and has great ideas that Gwent can implement to make things better for their game, and at the very lease it'll kill time till Gwent fixes itself. Also, it's not bad to play other games, we all are gamers and it's good to diversify and drive competition, that's how games get better.

And again same problem with missing cards... almost every party i have one missing invisible card...

rrc

Forum veteran
Another patch and another truck load of bugs. Seriously, how can I express my frustration without sounding like a troll or a jerk? I love you guys and the game, but for heaven's sake hire more people! With the level of bugs in this patch (and every single freaking patch), it is obvious that you guys are terribly understaffed. You are 8 Billion Dollar, 2nd largest gaming company in whole of Europe and you guys can't even hire a couple of QA people (or QA staff is adequate, but not dev people)? Because I refuse to believe that you guys are incompetent or lazy. Pull yourself together Gwent Team. No point in working on an expansion with the current game in production is buggy as hell.

Good job.
Bug report: Leaders appear as faction default Skins during coin flip, though the chosen skins are shown ingame, that's how it is for me.

Hello, so far I've noticed one new bug on 6.2 (PC, Win10) - although I would love to have so many half-crowns :)
Gwent Crowns Bug.png

Second one was already present on previous update - on Journey rewards page, some cards are still "locked" after reaching certain level (Shani on 31 looks OK, cards on 33 and 38 weren't awarded):
Gwent Journey.png

Last question - do you plan to support more Android phones with next (Delta) updates?

Hello, so far I've noticed one new bug on 6.2 (PC, Win10) - although I would love to have so many half-crowns :)
View attachment 11039531
Second one was already present on previous update - on Journey rewards page, some cards are still "locked" after reaching certain level (Shani on 31 looks OK, cards on 33 and 38 weren't awarded):
View attachment 11039537
Last question - do you plan to support more Android phones with next (Delta) updates?

The cards appear the first time they are unlocked, and are awarded. However they do not display all the time (that is a bug). I know it because one of them was new to my collection and although not appearing in Journey, it is in my collection.
BTW, congrats on getting a free legendary ... so far I´ve gotten seldom Epics ...

Block o
Did anyone notice that when you block your opponent's card, its effect still works?
Block or Lock ? I locked dettlaff twice an killed him an he came back from graveyard both times and I lost because of that. I'm over this shit. Boycott time.

Please.. for the next update fix these row limits. The limit of 9 per row really hurts certain playstyles like swarm.
Not to mention more and more cards are row locked. Your opponent plays a spy or movement or two and suddenly you miss out on 10+ points easily whether your opponent knows it or not. It feels more and more oppressive. Either add a third row (I know it won't happen because visuals > gameplay apparently) or widen the limits for the current two rows.

Also, the patch is bug ridden. Cards that are summoned from the deck that don't show up till several turns later, vitality status visuals that stay after the actual vitality does and others. During the dev stream Pavel and Jason seemed a little worried about how smooth the implementation of the patch would be, it turns out for good reason.
You do know that the row limit is a purposeful game mechanic, right?

Update 6.2 is now available for download on PC, iOS and Android! With this patch Arena games will be counted towards Journey progression! We've also introduced numerous balance changes and fixes!

Changes
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect values being displayed on the automill popup window.
  • Smoother animation when drawing your starting hand.
  • Sounds effects of leaders were improved. Issues where leader grunts were triggered too often on mobiles devices was fixed.
  • Player levels will no longer be shown on the versus and match outcome screens.
New Features
  • Installation looks differently, 150MB initial download from Google-Play and then rest in-game. Each next update will be much smaller than now.
  • Crowns won in Arena will now count toward Journey progression and Daily Crown progression when Off-Journey.
  • New contracts have been added with the Year of the Wererat abilities.
  • Improved visuals and sound effects when applying statuses or purifying them.
  • We've introduced 5 AI opponents (one for each faction excluding Syndicate) in Training Mode. The behaviour of the AI was also improved. The opponent in Training mode will be selected at random.
Neutral
  • Geralt: Igni ability changed to: Deploy: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 35 or more power. Initiative: Destroy the highest power units on an enemy row with a total of 20 or more power instead.
Monsters
  • Overwhelming Hunger provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
Skellige
  • Blaze of Glory provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Cerys an Craite provision changed from 10 to 11.
Northern Realms
  • Uprising number of Charges changed from 4 to 3.
Scoia'tael
  • Mahakam Forge provision bonus changed from 15 to 16.
  • Saesenthessis provision changed from 10 to 9.
Nilfgaard
  • Imposter provision bonus changed from 13 to 14.
  • Isbel of Hagge ability changed to: Order: (Ranged): If your opponent's hand is not full, look at the top card from both decks. Keep one and give the other to your opponent.
Syndicate
  • Hidden Cache Coins amount changed from 3 to 2. Hoards are now cheaper by 2 instead of 3.
  • Madame Luiza ability changed to: Intimidate. Order:Your next Tribute this round costs 0.
  • Mutated Hounds provision changed from 4 to 5.
  • Mutated Hounds power changed from 3 to 4.
Game Fixes
  • Units dying from Bleeding will now correctly trigger Greatswords on the opposite row.
My automill still isn’t working.
I open up my deck builder & the notification pops up saying it milled (x) amount of scraps worth of cards.
I check, nothing is added to my scraps.
Then, I have to go through milling my cards one by one. It’s getting so old! Automill has been wonky for months now. Please fix it!

Top Bottom