Viper Armor glitch.

+
Viper Armor glitch.

So, I'm on NG+ level 67. And when I'm doingThe auction mission where you meet the lady that you buy the Viper Armor from,all I got was the "Gulet" Witcher gear, level 69 chest armor, it's medium gear and looks like Kaer Morhem armor.

So yeah...Viper armor unavailable for me. Lots of bugs in this DLC.

Are you on the Xbox One?

The countess only sells the Viper Armor (but not the boots/pants/gloves) and the viper swords are missing from their respective locations too.

Yes, I'm on Xbox 1. My roommate has PC and also has this issue. Yes she only sales the Armor, but it's called "gulet" armor. I watched Gosu vid, they do achievement hunting vids and walkthroughs, and she had all the gear except the swords, IGN also said she had all the gear except the swords.

I have a question regarding the Venomous Viper Steel Sword. I missed it during the quest and have now completed HOS. Is there any way for me to get the sword anymore?

You find the "Viper venomous silver sword" only if you help Olgierd at the end of HoS. After finishing the main quest ("Whatsever a man soeth") is inpossible to reach it. Sorry! Perhaps you have a save before the final quest.

Top Bottom