Voice Poll Again Because I Am Stupid.

+

• Total voters

Okay. Unsurprisingly to all, I'm a bit of a maroon. And i screwed the last poll in the options thing. Well, the Poles, really, it was their forum...anyway. ANY way. Have to redo it. Wisdom MUST be shaved.

SUCK IT UP. FROM THE TOP:

"SO I ran a search for this but couldn't find if I did a poll or not. VOILA.

Plus Gregski reminded that polls are fun and Keyser Soze is cool. Screw your umlaut!

Given that resources are not infinite but character customization is, would you..GO READ THE POLL TITLE. Duh. "

Any why did no one ask about the umlaut in the first version?

Same answer as in the previous poll some minutes ago. Silent protag for me, thank you very much. I don't need a pre-characterized PC, especially if I am to create him myself.

How about this:
If you want a voice, there are at least male, and female voices. Maybe some voice effects for people who want characters with vocal augments. If at all possible, have multiple voice actors. Some players might want a character with a specific accent.

If you don't want a voice, you don't have to have one. You can Gordon Freeman it all you want! Some people like to imagine their own voice for their character, or maybe someone might want a character who's mute.

Last edited:
Am concerned that shaving Wisdom and Voice Acting aren't neck-and-neck and well ahead of everything else. Except maybe Keyser Soze but that's understandable.

I still go with silent protagonist... it just works best for what we are wanting overall from the game I think...

I mean I would love a male/female option.... but with the possibility of 10 roles, things get a little dicey resource wise. Not to mention, if the character is silent, I can imagine my own personality for them. If they are voiced, then the personality I want, and the personality the actor portrays, can be wildly different.

Its oke, I am convinced Sard screwed up the first one on purpose, just so he could get an extra poll vote for his achievement hunting.

Its oke, I am convinced Sard screwed up the first one on purpose, just so he could get an extra poll vote for his achievement hunting.

Is that..is that even possible? WHY DOES NO ONE TELL ME THESE THINGS.

Sorry, Imago. It's organic! I think you've hit on a real key thing here that I hope CDPR focusses on: choice. People love choices. Sure, do A or do B. But let people choose which they employ in their game.

I found a link about voice actor costs and dialogue lines, but I thought I'd let someone else find and post it. I'm quirky!

Gonna stop making suggestions now, because he might make another poll, and everytime there's a new poll, a puppy dies somewhere.

Is one dead puppy really enough? Will it sufficiently power Sards polling? What would be the optimal dead puppy to poll ratio?

I want at least three choices of voice IF it's not just one default male and female.
#1 - Gruff, no nonsense, half burnt-out
#2 - Cultured, educated
#3 - Sexy

a character should have a voice..............did someone of you play South Park: The Stick of Truth? They make fun of their silent protagonist, because its kinda stupid and doesnt make sense when everybody is talking but not you..

I dunno, I like the man of few words types...

Plus, with voice over choices there is never anything that perfectly fits my character concept... They always seem gimmicky and sterotypical.

Top Bottom