Vote for The Witcher 2 in European Games Award 2012

+
Vote for The Witcher 2 in European Games Award 2012

The voting for European Games Award 2012 has been officially launched moments ago and we would like to encourage everyone to vote for the Enhanced Edition of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Our game has been nominated in 9 categories, including Best Character Design, Best Console Game, Best Art Directon and Best European Community! Head over to http://www.european-games-award.com/index.php/categories to cast your votes!

I would like to add that I'm extremely proud of the Best European Community nominee. Fans like you are the reason why The Witcher community is so amazing and is being recognized by others.

Thank you!

We thank you too, because this community wouldn't exist without the superb games you made, and hopefully, will make in the future. Thanks! :)

You get my votes on all possible categories. I think I can reanimate old email accounts to have an other voting and maybe my busisness mail too... well, I have to think about the latter.

sanamia said:
See now i immediately thought of this:
omg... I should vote immediately :eek:

Voted!

Best European Action Game > The Witcher 2 of course.
Best European Adventure Game > Dear Esther, a strange "game", but I really like it.
Best European Art Direction > The Witcher 2 - The artbook of the Collector Edition is very beautiful.
Best European Character Design > The Witcher 2 - the characters are well worked (even if I regret not having seen much Triss), faithful to the books.
Best European Game > The Witcher 2 of course!
Best European Game Design > The Witcher 2, very good Engine.
Best European Gameworld > The Witcher 2, I thought the world is consistent, always faithful to the books.
Best European Racing Game > ...The Witcher 2 of course...
Best European Sound > No Witcher? But musics are so beautiful...
Best European Special Edition > The Witcher 2 of course, a damn very good & free edition!
Best European Studio > NO CDPROJEKT!? I chose Mojang for Minecraft for their philosophy close to CDProjekt (no DRM, free updates).
Europe's Most Wanted Game > ......CyberPunk & The Witcher 3.

...but I think that Battlefield 3 will win many awards.

etainne said:
USA citizens cannot vote in this? I do not see us listed so i am guessing not. bummer.

Listed where? I don't think country of residence or nationality have anything to do with voting. I just registered and I'm in the middle of voting and I'm nowhere near Europe right now.

Edit: I saw that list of participating countries, but I think it means what countries can have games nominated in the competition. Still, the website accepted my registration AND my votes.

Voted for W2 in every category except for Gameworld, where I voted for Trine. It's just more unique.

I hope you make it to the first place in at least 3 of those. You really deserve it.

The Witcher 2 all the way! Thank you CD Project for a fantastic game, once again! Got both Nordic Collectors edition for the PC and Dark edition for the 360, i love the game in and out!

Top Bottom