waiting in game

+
There is a in game clock. You could try look at the time before waiting and after waiting... To me... the waiting doesn't seem tooooo big of a deal. Yeah... V sat there for hours. Totally unrealistic in some situations, but it's nothing I personally can't overlook.

I think it's well designed. For instance in Talkin 'bout Revolution you are told to go in the evening. You can either go in the early evening around seven-ish or later after ten, eleven. Or you can just decide to go whenever without being forced to wait on a specific tight schedule and just fast forward time until the specific time frame. It's a lot more flexible system for the players and in the end of the day, despite the fact the game aims for high immersion it still remains a game. Not a life simulator. I think a lot of players would've been unhappy if they were forced to do every quest during very specific in-game timeframes opposed to just jumping into it whenever they feel like it.

In the Witcher 3 you could also meditate 2 days straight in the forest, which also didn't make much sense given the urgency of the story, but I don't remember people saying it broke their immersion in any way.

Top Bottom