Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I should say hi :)I've been playing The Witcher for about a month now on and off. When I go over my monthly ISP allowance its nice to get back into the adventure. Took a little getting used to being a guy in the game but it is to the point where it doesn't matter anymore, except when I am supposed to "bed" someone. The funny thing is I know exactly what to do usually lol.Right now I am in between jobs, who isn't in this economy. When I am working its in retail sales :)I'm having a problem with the game but I'll post that elsewhere.

Welcome to the forum :) ...yeah, I know exactly what you mean about the economy. Still jobhunting here as well. :(Good luck with your jobhunt, I hope you find something soon :)

Every time I come in here I cant get over how much we have grown ever since Daerdin started this thread :)I wish to welcome all you young Watcher's

Huh, I rush in here from time to time and I can't count all the new Witchers.So a warm Welcome from me to ALL new members here.

This is secret messaging he does from time to time. And he gives an individual welcome to new community members :wave:
If you want to expose the secret, just mark the red part.

Yeah, Petra, I think we all know how to show this lines, but why the hell is there in every of his post several such "secret messages"?That really looks very ugly.... :evil:

RedDragon1313 said:
sorry if the way I hi-lite something upsets others ----------------
I've seen far worse.... For an extreme example: I recall a website with neon green text on a bright yellow background.

okay... I think we can leave now Red Dragon's habit to use special appearances of witcher phrases and welcome an other new witcher ;)

Hi, I'm new to the game and from way down under the world in New Zealand. I just installed The Witcher (not the enhanced version as it wasn't in stock) while on my holiday break from university. I am studying the Māori language and culture. I already speak Dutch as a second language so Māori is my third language. I plan to move on from there into linguistics...I am a gamer since the time of Hero's Quest 1 lately have been studying hard so not gaming at all, but this game looks very interesting... Hope I enjoy it as much as the many others I have played.nā Imza

Welcome, Imza, it's nice to have you here!If you've bought the original game, you can download a free patch to upgrade it to the Enhanced Edition. Look here: http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?topic=16642.msg385713#msg385713Nice to see a Kiwi here; I was just saying the other day that someone should give this game to Peter Jackson and encourage him to make a movie.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom