Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
umm I don't know if this is even the proper place to ask but guys what's the difference between The Witcher - Director's cut, and the witcher EE? :3 I don't want to open a new thread about this!< Am I missing some content? :3

IIRC the original US EE was censored so they released a DC version that enabled bare boobs and vaginas in the game.

You see? I only play european versions... so I didn't knew the difference (and I really didn't care, sorry)
Thank you @eskimoe

umm I don't know if this is even the proper place to ask but guys what's the difference between The Witcher - Director's cut, and the witcher EE? :3 I don't want to open a new thread about this!< Am I missing some content? :3

This is the tavern, I won't answer unless you're drunk enough to appreciate my answer.

But I'm assuming you are, so here it is. The EE is the improved, extended version of the game, while the Director's Cut patch unlocks some content. Technically the latest version is 1.5 + Directo's Cut, but all digital editions should already be that. Disc editions can be patched or qualify to redeem a digital copy from GOG.com

But enough about games. Bring on the boiled alive duck embryos!

You see? I only play european versions... so I didn't knew the difference (and I really didn't care, sorry)
Thank you @eskimoe
Well, I care about anything witcher, I bought mine from Germany! I just usually see " director's cut" in GOG and it's very cheap, if I'm missing some content I'll try to find a way to buy it or see if that content is crucial and major! :3 I guess not!
This is the tavern, I won't answer unless you're drunk enough to appreciate my answer.

But I'm assuming you are, so here it is. The EE is the improved, extended version of the game, while the Director's Cut patch unlocks some content. Technically the latest version is 1.5 + Directo's Cut, but all digital editions should already be that. Disc editions can be patched or qualify to redeem a digital copy from GOG.com

But enough about games. Bring on the boiled alive duck embryos!

Ha? :eek: ... your answer is very detailed for a drunk person... :3 a witcher at heart!!!

Well, I care about anything witcher, I bought mine from Germany! I just usually see " director's cut" in GOG and it's very cheap, if I'm missing some content I'll try to find a way to buy it or see if that content is crucial and major! :3 I guess not!

If this was the main part of the forums, I'd be nice and point out that it's a free upgrade. But, this being the Bear, I'm just going to have another drink and keep quiet.

If this was the main part of the forums, I'd be nice and point out that it's a free upgrade. But, this being the Bear, I'm just going to have another drink and keep quiet.

Wut? free? :eek: did you say free upgrade? Well then you're probably drinking and laughing at that :[ I'm never coming to this inn, a bad choice.. Odrin will direct me to a better inn in the wilderness somewhere in Keadwen. :l

Wut? free? :eek: did you say free upgrade? Well then you're probably drinking and laughing at that :[ I'm never coming to this inn, a bad choice.. Odrin will direct me to a better inn in the wilderness somewhere in Keadwen. :l

Just redeem a digital copy from GOG and put away your cumbersome discs for good.

On the topic of drinking food, ordered a pizza from Pizza Hut and there was an option for getting it Katana Sliced. I mean who wouldn't choose that.

@Csàszàr I would like to get this Katana with my order so I could slice my pizza.... and have my dreamed Katana at last. *asian swords maniac mumblings*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom