Welcome

+
Welcome

Because the release of out toolset Djinni is coming very soon, I'd like to introduce to you our new forum for modders. We'll try to answer all your questions about Djinni and other technical or meritorical matters. I hope that as soon as the toolset is released, all of you will get to work and create many unique adventures in The Witcher's world.

Welcome everyone.As you can see, we already have some mods without toolset even being released. Yeah, we do have some talented users here :)

And for Russian speaking people I want to add you can find all support in your native language at "Chronicles of Kaer Morhen". We already have fresh mods and some articles about the subj.
А для русско говорящих пользователей я бы хотел добавить, что поддержку на вашем родном языке осуществляет сайт "Хроники Каэр Морхена". У нас уже есть свежие моды статьи и на заданную тему.• "Модостроение без тулсета""Моды и необходимые программы"

The name of the forum was changed to "Mod Editor Forum", because that would be official term used to describe D'jinni.

Top Bottom